Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

list of people who need to die
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:31 pm    Post subject: list of people who need to die Reply with quote

Will add more as time goes on, starting the thread now.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feminists say they want equality till they hit you then they say you can't hit back because I'm a girl. Anyway just a small thing, also women have to take maternity leave, so there are obvious reasons why there's a wage gap.
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look for the girl tweeting about her miserable oppressed life from the university starbucks
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is someone I saw on OKC, they aren't even a real female they're transsexual

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
Look for the girl tweeting about her miserable oppressed life from the university starbucks
Talkin about #HowToSpotAFeminist? that shit is trending on twitter.

and Kyle that isn't surprising because guys are starting to become feminists as well. What a strange world we live in.

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think it's fucking hilarious to see trans people fight for feminism like it actually applies to them.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
justa_dude
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know you did, you know you did, you know you did...

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, these scum bags don't live and let live, so why should I try to compromise and allow them to shit over everything? yea the Beatles, JL, PM, and whoever else was in the Beatles because I don't really care, were good. Their message and ideas are dead now and we live in a time where the young radicals are the ones with a more impactful voice, and they fuck everything up.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
justa_dude
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
Nah, these scum bags don't live and let live, so why should I try to compromise and allow them to shit over everything? yea the Beatles, JL, PM, and whoever else was in the Beatles because I don't really care, were good. Their message and ideas are dead now and we live in a time where the young radicals are the ones with a more impactful voice, and they fuck everything up.

You obviously missed completely the message of the song, but whatever.

Anyway, getting your panties in a wad trying to whip up some hate for whatever group you dislike is unflattering. And attacking those rallying around ideals you disagree with as social justice warriors, libtards, etc makes you sound like the bully that punches someone in the nose and then defends his bullying by saying, "it was just a joke, can't you take a joke?" Is the thing in the picture your mother/father/sister/brother? If not, then why do you give two shits about it? Or, am I misinterpreting the situation somehow? Do you have a story about getting your ass kicked by a tranny or something?

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justa_dude wrote:
GannoK wrote:

Anyway, getting your panties in a wad trying to whip up some hate for whatever group you dislike is unflattering. And attacking those rallying around ideals you disagree with as social justice warriors, libtards, etc makes you sound like the bully that punches someone in the nose and then defends his bullying by saying, "it was just a joke, can't you take a joke?" Is the thing in the picture your mother/father/sister/brother? If not, then why do you give two shits about it? Or, am I misinterpreting the situation somehow? Do you have a story about getting your ass kicked by a tranny or something?

Someone can criticize my judgements as much as I criticize morons for being morons, I do not care. What I do care about is my own fucking way of life (mostly hobbies and entertainment) getting interrupted to be implemented feminist propaganda and bullshit. that's my schtick with morons that are transgendered.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
justa_dude
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
justa_dude wrote:
GannoK wrote:

Someone can criticize my judgements as much as I criticize morons for being morons, I do not care. What I do care about is my own fucking way of life (mostly hobbies and entertainment) getting interrupted to be implemented feminist propaganda and bullshit. that's my schtick with morons that are transgendered.

It's a pretty big jump to go from protecting your way of life to posting pictures in a "these people need to die" thread. Grow up.

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justa_dude wrote:
GannoK wrote:
justa_dude wrote:
GannoK wrote:

It's a pretty big jump to go from protecting your way of life to posting pictures in a "these people need to die" thread. Grow up.

I didn't say I was going to kill them, just that they need to stop existing. Phil Fish is a good example of another person

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:42 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

if they were truly equal they wouldn't be able to be oppressed. oppression means admitting that one thing is dominating the other. instead they should accept their inferiority and make the best of it. even in Plato's The Republic women have equal rights, there's nothing left to fight for, they just can't accept that men are superior in every aspect. same applies to black people.
justa_dude
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
if they were truly equal they wouldn't be able to be oppressed. oppression means admitting that one thing is dominating the other. instead they should accept their inferiority and make the best of it. even in Plato's The Republic women have equal rights, there's nothing left to fight for, they just can't accept that men are superior in every aspect. same applies to black people.

Sometimes, a little knowledge is worse than total ignorance.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justa_dude wrote:
Brolock wrote:

Sometimes, a little knowledge is worse than total ignorance.
I agree, but it comes with a persons personality. Some people think they know everything with very little knowledge, it would be better for them to not know anything and be completely out of the discussion. Knowing a little bit about some things can make you feel like the entire world is shit. If women were to have never known about their "glass ceiling" (which is mostly bullshit), they would have nothing to complain about and society would continue functioning as it does. Now we have women unhappy, and we have men angry at the women for pushing ideals that are completely stupid and unreasonable.

But some people recognize that with the little knowledge they have that there is more to learn, and will not speak out in a place where they are ignorant to something. With a little knowledge bigger issues can be raised, fresh ideas can be brought in. little knowledge is better if the person is reasonable and intelligent in other areas, and then can apply that other knowledge to the thing they know little of, something like a starting point of reference to what they must continue to know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: