Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Typing while high is fucking hard yo
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:17 am    Post subject: Typing while high is fucking hard yo Reply with quote

It takes so long to type like 10 words. Typing this alone has taken me at least 5 minutes. Each damn letter is a journey.
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you even type while on dph
you truly do not know the struggle
it could take 30minutes to type a sentence and then when you post it and read it you realize it makes 0 sense and 99% of the words are misspelled and fucked up
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:29 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

You just gotta focus and not care about the missplepl and then you're god.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that feel when on dph and youre having an imaginaey conversation with someone you hallucinated and you think of a thought in your head to say but then you attempt to speak and struggle like a mother fucker to move the muscles in your face required and are unable to utter even a sound.
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
that feel when on dph and youre having an imaginaey conversation with someone you hallucinated and you think of a thought in your head to say but then you attempt to speak and struggle like a mother fucker to move the muscles in your face required and are unable to utter even a sound.
This is why I only smoke weed and drink.

@indian It's weird when you're in that state where you feel like you can't speak, but you know you can. Like especially when I use to have these periods where I would fall asleep, but not really be fully asleep.

Last edited by BreakinGods on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

that wouldnt stop an addict. why do you think addicts use drugs like krokodil knowing the outcome and not caring. all logic goes out the window.

plus thats not even that bad. pleb
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

that wouldnt stop an addict. why do you think addicts use drugs like krokodil knowing the outcome and not caring. all logic goes out the window.

plus thats not even that bad. pleb
I feel like I'm already pretty addicted to weed psychologically because it makes me more creative. I don't think I'll ever do anything harder though because I think I would die with my health.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deliriants are the only drug that could be safely said are completely not addictive. the only "addictive" quality comes from the state that the person doing the drug wants to accomplish, but even then its so torturous that its not sustainable. and im only talking super high 700mg+ doses of things like dph, not 300~mg where you feel good.

tfw you dont know if you just took a piss or imagined taking one

@breaking: that state is called sleep paralysis. it is very comparable to a deliriant trip, but it feels more like a dream than something actually being experienced. theres no out of body or dissociation with deliriants: you feel completely conscious and awake
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dph sounds fucked
i tried dxm once and it was fucked i dont even know what dph wouldbe like

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirojan wrote:
dph sounds fucked
i tried dxm once and it was fucked i dont even know what dph wouldbe like
Everything is dark. You have a sense of cold creeping dread at the back of your mind. Shadows flicker, a blackish haze warps your vision, you feel drunk and confused. Dark, scuttling, things creep up out of the corners of the room. The darkness condenses into black figures that exude pure fear before drifting apart again. Pieces of furniture and objects you recognize hang in midair, you reach for them only to find they were never there, but you can't remember. Faint music comes and goes, distant voices call your name, a sudden whisper in your ear makes you jump. Your cat walks by, did you have a cat? Your cat walks by. Your legs twitch, you feel oddly cold and distant, the world becomes surreal -blackness. You drag yourself to your feet, wondering what the fuck happened, the previous night is a blank in your mind. Your cat walks by. There is a glass of water on your desk where the mouse should sit, you later find the mouse in the sink next to a shattered glass and a few drops of blood. You can't find any cuts on yourself. An ant scurries past the broken glass, you smack it, cutting your hand on a piece of the glass. A few drops of blood fall next to the glass. As you reach for a paper towel you notice there isn't any blood next to the glass... there isn't a cut on your hand. At this point you stop, thinking to yourself "I don't have a cat."
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've typed essays and done projects very blazed.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dph isnt harmless. its pretty bad for your brain and heart at high doses especially when taken as feequent and in the amounts brolock takes it. just thought you ahould know.
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isnt OP the guy who has always been against drugs
Brillia
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what drugs were you in?
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
dph isnt harmless. its pretty bad for your brain and heart at high doses especially when taken as feequent and in the amounts brolock takes it. just thought you ahould know.
i cant lay on my left side or my heart feels really weird
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: