Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheat Engine for Clash Of Clans in Bluestacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShinyGoldenGod
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:31 am    Post subject: Cheat Engine for Clash Of Clans in Bluestacks Reply with quote

Hi everyone, i was wondering if there is any chance to modify anything of the game through CH when the game is open in Bluestacks app player, i know that everything is server sided, but i like to dream Very Happy thanks for the support!
EzioAuditore
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, i'm interested in this too. I've tried using physical memory but my computer keep on crashing with blue screen :/ Someone has any methods to use CH with this game?
Airgilou
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.I'm french and i don't speek english very well (sorry).
I used Cheat Engine 6.3 for Clash of Clan (with BlueStacks) without succes.
I used Physical Memory Scan and I found the numbers of gold,Elixir,Gems. But when i tried to change the value the game Stopped.
If i change Value to 2000 for example i see the value change in the game but the game stop and i have to restart the game.When i restart the game it's the old value for the gems and not the new value.
After i tried to change the value for gold mine and elixir collector.I found the value of gold mine and elixir collector but i couldn't change this value.
I'm a noob with Cheat Engine.
Is there someone who succed in Clash of Clan.
Good Day and bye bye.
alex760
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi airgilou i'm french too and i would like to know how You have to do for use cheat engine with bluestack .

salut airgilou, j'écrit le message en Français aussi car comme tu peut le constater je suis pas plus fort en anglais ^^, donc j'aimerai que tu m'explique comment tu as fait pour y arrivée et si j'ai la base je trouverai un moyen pour que sa marche et je te le partagerais,
d'avance merci,
alex760,
dharthoorn
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i know that everything is server sided, but i like to dream

Cheat engine will not get you anywhere with cheating server-sided games. You only hope is with other applications like packet sniffers/injectors to analyze and manipulate packets.

You will not get support for that here mainly because it's got nothing to do with Cheat Engine. Google is your friend.

EDIT: Actually there's some sniffers/injectors in the sticky "[Library] Gamehacking Tools"

Airgilou
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salut Alex760,

Je t'explique comment j'ai fait (même si pour le moment le jeu ne garde pas mes modifs):

-Je Lance Clash of Clans avec Blue Stacks
-Je lance Cheat Engine 6.3.
-Je clique sur ProcessList (Le petit ordinateur avec une loupe).
-Je Choisis 00000000-Physical Memory
-Je Choisis la valeur de l'or Elixir ou Gemme
-Je lance First Scan (Je dois l’arrêter à environ 60 % sinon mon PC plante).
-J'ai plus de 10000 valeurs retenus.
-Je lance Next Scan (en faisant bien sur évoluer la valeur dans clash of clans)
-Au bout de 2,3 scans je n'ai plus que 4 valeurs.
-Je modifie l'une de ces 4 valeurs
exemple: Je passe l'or de 2158 à 24000.
Je vois ma valeur changer dans le jeu et donc l'or augmenter mais le jeu s'arrête pour me dire qu'il y a une différence entre les valeurs modifiés et celles du serveur.Je dois redémarrer et là je me retrouve avec les anciennes valeurs.
J'ai essayé aussi de changer les valeurs des mines d'or mais là je n'y arrive pas.
Je pense que comme les saves se font par les serveurs de clash of clans,ça va être dur de faire quelque chose.

J'espère t'avoir aider et si tu trouves quelque choses de ton côté, fais moi signe.
Bonne journée
K4yz82
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:42 am    Post subject: Cheat engine Reply with quote

Me too. when i change the number and go to game, gold and elixir has change but after that error and game was restart. After that back to first gold.

Can i have the best solution for this cheat engine to function with blue stacks?

Thanks
jndok
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cannot really do anything to server-side games, sorry. The reason the game crashes when you modify something is because it continuously performs a check with your data on the server. If it encounters any discrepancy it closes to prevent cheating.
dumorgoo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:07 am    Post subject: CE FINDING Reply with quote

In poker game, CE able to figured out the value, level etc. But , How the Card number figure out ??? do u have any idea ???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: