Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A video tutorial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lp0
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: A video tutorial Reply with quote

A (mostly) complete video tutorial (approx. 100 parts) dealing with the concepts behind Cheat Engine, and how to manipulate values/pointers with Cheat Engine.

In the later parts, we get into ASM scripting, code injection, and the structure dissector.

Not everyone wants to sit through this many videos, and that is fine, but I made this series with the mindset of "I want to know how to do this from the ground up." If that is not your cup of tea, then this may not be for you - in a more simple way, this is not a "point and click" series.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-GebnGDfhRVJxzz0R1GEZBy8g1V49v86
lamafao
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First ~10-20(thats how many i watched so far) videos are completely useless, you keep talking about random shit, repeating yourself over and over in every video and basically show nothing.

Even some other viewers were complaining about this in the comments. This must be the most annoying tutorial series ever made.

Edit: Watched all of them, it gets better at the very end.
DeRol
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched a few of them so far. They are quite wordy with unnecessary tangents, but there is very useful information when the actions are demonstrated and explained on topic. I see what you're trying to do. Thanks for your contribution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: