Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Cheat Engine] The Sims 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeThomas
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: [Cheat Engine] The Sims 4 Reply with quote

Alright!

So I basically did what Scrapy did, but a lot less complex.

Instead of loading and saving, you don't really have to do all of that.
•Just Load up your normal game.
•Hit Play. (Alt Tab to Cheat Engine, search for the initial value)
•Alt Tab back to The Sims 4, Hit F2, which enters Build/Buy mode, either sell or buy, probably best to sell.
•Hit the Esc. button (Manage Worlds, no need to save, just manage)
•Once in Manage Worlds, Click on the three dots to manage household. (Alt tab to Cheat Engine, search for changed values).

If you have not narrowed the Cheat Engine Scans( 1 to 3 is what I always get), just repeat from Hit Play, change values in buy mode/sell mode, go back to manage worlds and search for the changed values).

This works for money for sure, just wanted to test that the values can basically be changed only in Manage Worlds.

The method that was usually used was through Save and Exit to Main Menu.
But for people that would like a bit faster cheat method, this one will do.
I'm trying to find the dynamic values to make a table, but if script is needed like in The Sims 3, I don't know how to do any of that, lol.

TS4.CT
 Description:
Aspiration Points and Simoleons :D
Tested on my other computer with completely new Sim and Town. Let me know if this does not work for you!

Download
 Filename:  TS4.CT
 Filesize:  1.1 KB
 Downloaded:  21692 Time(s)

Last edited by jeThomas on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
MJ213
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: [Cheat Engine] The Sims 4 Reply with quote

jeThomas wrote:
So I've tried everything for the Sims 4 to get the money Cheat going; however I'm thinking it's impossible. If anyone else has any more information about this, please let me know![/b]

I haven't been able to get CE to alter the money either, however, there is another way.
Press CTRL+SHIFT+C to bring up a text bar. Type in "motherlode" (w/out the quotes) and you will get 50k.

Hope that helps.
jeThomas
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: [Cheat Engine] The Sims 4 Reply with quote

MJ213 wrote:
jeThomas wrote:
So I've tried everything for the Sims 4 to get the money Cheat going; however I'm thinking it's impossible. If anyone else has any more information about this, please let me know![/b]

I haven't been able to get CE to alter the money either, however, there is another way.
Press CTRL+SHIFT+C to bring up a text bar. Type in "motherlode" (w/out the quotes) and you will get 50k.

Hope that helps.

Yeah, thats awesome! Although I don't feel great about using inGame cheats, I guess it's fun when you do it yourself Smile
But don't let that stop anyone else from doing it!
coffeeandteve
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am specifically looking for how to cheat the [b]aspiration points[/b] and [b]friendship bar[/b].

Tried the simple CE edit, but so far no results. Succeed to alter the number, but when in use, the number I altered will revert to how it used to be. I thought this is because I played it online, so I tried to have it offline, but to no succeed also.

So any helps would be precious. :) :) :)
Scrapy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was having trouble with this at first, figured I would post how I got cheat engine to edit the money Smile

bit different from sims3.

Step 1: Open the save you want the money on, let's call this *Main-Save*, Go into buy mode and purchase something to change the amount of money you have, I used one of the cheap ovens.

Step 2: Save-AS to a new file, let's call this *Temp-Save*, then exit to main menu.

Step 3: Load your *Main-Save*

Step 4: Select your lot but DO NOT click play, instead click the three dots *More* and then select Manage Household, you should be at the screen where it shows your Sims name, portrait, and funds.

Step 5: Open cheat engine and scan for (4-bytes, exact value) the value of your Sim's current funds.

Step 6: Exit to main menu, and load your *Temp-Save*, and then repeat Steps 4 & 5 until you should only have 2 search results remaining.

Step 7: Load your *Main-Save*, and view the manage household screen one last time, while on the screen change the 2 remaining search results in cheat engine to reflect the amount of money you would like, no need to freeze the results, click play and then you are done.

You will not see the funds increase in the manage household screen until your next load, at first it will appear as if it didn't work, however upon loading the game you will see your money, save and play like normal...
coffeeandteve
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Scrapy"]I was having trouble with this at first, figured I would post how I got cheat engine to edit the money :)

Step 1: Open the save you want the money on, let's call this *Main-Save*, Go into buy mode and purchase something to change the amount of money you have, I used one of the cheap ovens.

Step 2: Save-AS to a new file, let's call this *Temp-Save*, then exit to main menu.

Step 4: Select your lot but DO NOT click play, instead click the three dots *More* and then select Manage Household, you should be at the screen where it shows your Sims name, portrait, and funds.

Step 5: Open cheat engine and scan for (4-bytes, exact value) the value of your Sim's current funds.

Step 6: Exit to main menu, and load your *Temp-Save*, and then repeat Steps 4 & 5 until you should only have 2 search results remaining.

Step 7: Load your *Main-Save*, and view the manage household screen one last time, while on the screen change the 2 remaining search results in cheat engine to reflect the amount of money you would like, no need to freeze the results, click play and then you are done.

You will not see the funds increase in the manage household screen until your next load, at first it will appear as if it didn't work, however upon loading the game you will see your money, save and play like normal...[/quote]

wow thanks mate!!

This methods not only works for money, but also for aspirations point.
I've tried it and it worked very well.
Ripin3
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coffeeandteve wrote:
Scrapy wrote:
I was having trouble with this at first, figured I would post how I got cheat engine to edit the money Smile

You will not see the funds increase in the manage household screen until your next load, at first it will appear as if it didn't work, however upon loading the game you will see your money, save and play like normal...

wow thanks mate!!

I've tried it and it worked very well.

How in the hell did you get it to work for aspirations? I did the exact same thing and I can't get it to work for the life of me. Aspirations is way better of a cheat than money ever was.
Ashar
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, thanks that works great, i now have everything from the reward shop. Very Happy
coffeeandteve
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Ripin3"][quote="coffeeandteve"][quote="Scrapy"]I was having trouble with this at first, figured I would post how I got cheat engine to edit the money :)

You will not see the funds increase in the manage household screen until your next load, at first it will appear as if it didn't work, however upon loading the game you will see your money, save and play like normal...[/quote]

wow thanks mate!!

I've tried it and it worked very well.[/quote]

How in the hell did you get it to work for aspirations? I did the exact same thing and I can't get it to work for the life of me. Aspirations is way better of a cheat than money ever was.[/quote]

I did the exact same thing and it worked.
You may need to notice that you can only change the number BEFORE you play a family.
Change the number (step 7) in the "Manage Household" tab.

I also made a mistake when I change it on Live mode after I load the family, and it didnt work.
Sparks88
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the life of me i can't get this to work on aspiration points. Any help? without going into live mode?
Scrapy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparks88 wrote:
For the life of me i can't get this to work on aspiration points. Any help? without going into live mode?

*edit* skipped a step here, check a few posts down.

Last edited by Scrapy on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sparks88
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but it won't stick. you still can't buy anything with the aspiration points it "shows" you have
Scrapy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparks88 wrote:
but it won't stick. you still can't buy anything with the aspiration points it "shows" you have

Make sure you are changing the value while at the town view screen, before you click play.
Sparks88
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did. The points just don't stick. Even if i freeze them. It only alots me the points i had to begin with
Scrapy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparks88 wrote:
i did. The points just don't stick. Even if i freeze them. It only alots me the points i had to begin with

Ok I just tried again following the steps I gave you, and it failed lol.. but I did work out a way that works every time, basically the same deal as for money.

Step 1: Load your game and click play

Step 2: run a search in cheat engine (4 bytes, exact value) for the value of your current aspiration points

Step 3: play a little bit until you gain some aspiration points, SAVE-AS to a temp file.

Step 4: exit to main menu, load temp save, click play, re-search for new value in current results.

Step 5: you should only have a couple results now, exit to the menu and then reload your main game but DO NOT click play, check cheat engine and you should see one of the results has your original value, change the value to the amount of points you want.

Step 6: click play.

you might have more than 1 result showing as correct, I had 2, just change them both.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: