Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Age of Decadence - Editing Stats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zarick
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:22 am    Post subject: The Age of Decadence - Editing Stats Reply with quote

Hello,

So lately I have decided to start learning to use cheat engine a bit since not every game always has a table/trainer for everything. So far it has been going pretty smooth and I can do most simple stuff now like finding values and using pointers. With the game Age of Decadence I have hit my first real snag however. So let me start from the beginning here. What I want to do right now is editing the stat point value in the character generation part. So what I did at first was just look for the exact number while searching for all value types. This ended me up with no results after a bit of searching. So I figured it is either encrypted or just represented differently so I then went with the Unknown initial value and decreased value etc method.
That ends me up with these values:

(Well. What I wanted to do here is post a image of my CE with the values but it seems like I am not allowed to post that kind of thing.
So I will just do it like this: i57.tinypic. com/34qvbkh.jpg just add the http and remove the space I guess.)

So I just kind of shrugged at it and figured it was encrypted or something. Since I had no idea how much to add to that to get the numbers I wanted I simply froze all of them and started spending points. At first it seemed to work, the number staying the same, but once I hit my limit of 16 points I could no longer spend. So clearly all I managed to do here was find the display value.

At this point I have no real idea how to proceed as I am unable to find the proper value. I have fiddled with a bunch of stuff like memory view -> dissect/structures on this display value but I have no real idea what I am doing there or if it is even a step in the right direction.
So, are there any here who might have a idea how to proceed with this? Would love to have a push into the right direction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: