Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dark Souls II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 102, 103, 104  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rarity
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMiracle wrote:
DeatRiver / Rarity:
If you use the new Drop / Grab Item Script, there is no need for the same type thing, the only thing yo have to do, is use a ReapirPowder or whatever is called this time, Tested 99% to work.-
Cheers!
Max.--
Where's the newest script? I'm using and repair powder didn't seem to work.
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

UPDATE: from now on, it should swap to already repaired item
It needs tests. It is possible that I made typo somewhere. So, do backup of your save file.

Dark Souls II Item Swapper and Item List
(short name for "Item List" is "helper")

Script written in Lua. Be sure you allow Lua script (check CE options).

known problems:
- Russian language

extra feature:
- debug mode, so you can copy paste whole list (set DEBUG to 1, and re-execute Lua script)

Download link:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/download.php?id=105578

Usage:

1. Open CT file, allow Lua script execution, attach CE do game process.
2. Enable "ItemSwap - when grabbing any item" script
3. from now on, every item you pick up will be swapped to item you set in "desired item ID"

Then launch helper, "Item List" window will pop up, choose item (clicking "filter" button will load items only from chosen group, at the same time you can type item name to filter even more) and click "set" button.

4. you can use any cheap consumable for this. For example, you have 30 lifegems, just drop one on the ground (choose "leave" from menu) then pick it up. It will be swapped to other item.

(DO NOT FORGET TO DISABLE THIS CHEAT WHEN YOU DON'T NEED IT ANYMORE)

Desired Item ID - This is where you paste item ID (or use "helper" and click "set"). When set to 00000000, "item swapper" won't change one item to another.

Desired Level (weapons and wearables) - Value 0 up 10, it will force that level for any picked up weapon or wearable. (swords etc., Bows etc, Staffs, Shields, Helms, Armors etc., Gloves etc., Boots etc.). When set to "-1", it will not change level.

Desired Infusion (weapons) - Value 0 up 9, it will force that infusion for any picked up weapon. (swords etc., Bows etc, Staffs, Shields). When set to "-1", it will not change infusion.

0 - no infusion
1 - fire
2 - magic
3 - lightning
4 - dark
5 - poison
6 - bleed
7 - Raw
8 - enchanted
9 - mundane

Desired Quantity (consumables) - Value 1 up to 20, it will change quantity of picked up item. When set to "-1", it will not change quantity of picked up consumable item.

Last edited by mgr.inz.Player on Sun May 11, 2014 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
diduca
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone send me a link for unlimited hp and souls please cause im new to cheat engine Laughing Laughing Laughing
DJTsurugi
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone found a way to adjust soul memory? I went a little crazy with putting my summon sign down for a couple days while my friends schedule was heavily influencing his gaming (he wasn't getting on at all because of work) and now I'm at 4mil soul memory and he's not even at a million, apparently that's enough to keep us from seeing each others summon signs and it makes me sad because playing with him was a big part of why I was excited about DS2
BloodxNinja
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJTsurugi wrote:
anyone found a way to adjust soul memory? I went a little crazy with putting my summon sign down for a couple days while my friends schedule was heavily influencing his gaming (he wasn't getting on at all because of work) and now I'm at 4mil soul memory and he's not even at a million, apparently that's enough to keep us from seeing each others summon signs and it makes me sad because playing with him was a big part of why I was excited about DS2

Dude just search for soul memory use a wallet soul (e.g soul of a hero) and scan for new value done what i need is a way to change covenant progress.... blue sentinels and brotherhood of blood are a pain in the anus to progress in and i dont want to spend 1 and a half years trying to max it out
RandomFromdrone
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@BloodxNinja
@DJTsurugi
This might be of your interest.

I added a changelog and credit section. The code below is just a copy&paste of that.

Last update: //forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5530812#5530812

Code:
UPDATE 1.0.2-15
Added readmes for item categories thanks to vile8                               //forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5531058#5531058
Updated highlighted item script thanks to mgr.inz.Player
New pointers:
-->Estus Flask Data (RandomFromdrone)
New scripts:
-->Undead (Cielos)                                                              //forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5531879#5531879
-->Endless Mobs (mgr.inz.Player)                                                //forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5531778#5531778
-->Infinite Dark Resonant Weapon (xD3C)                                         //forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5531961#5531961
-->Incense upgrades (lampuiho)                                                  //forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5531565#5531565
-->Shop Mouse-over Item (lampuiho)                                              //forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5530884#5530884

DarkSouls2-1.0.2-15.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  DarkSouls2-1.0.2-15.CT
 Filesize:  114.06 KB
 Downloaded:  9031 Time(s)

Flupper
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a fast question, is there a way to change from NG to NG+ without resetting all bonefires/npcs and stuff via CE like it was possible with Dark Souls 1 ? If yes... how ? Ty
Geri

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not talk about online gameplay, as I have asked before.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
Bluzskar
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second Flupper's request. I'm fairly amateur at CE and I am finding it troublesome to track down the addresses that govern what determines NG to NG+, so on and so forth. I'm sure it's far more simple than I am finding it to be, I'm just having no luck.
nitrous1
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgr.inz.Player wrote:

Hey, great job on the script and tutorial! I was searching for DS2 hack method in internet for quite some time until i found out about your post...
However I have a small question. I added on you on google hangouts. You can also PM me on the forums if you dont feel like using google hangouts. (I cant pm you because my profile is new)
thanks in advance
MaxRavenclaw
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody great sheets, mates.
We only need an unlimited spell duration script and we're set.
Drinkie
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaxRavenclaw

The infinite Resonate Weapon script does just that actually i've just tested it out it even makes buffs like Sacred Oath and Immolation have a unlimited duration you need to travel to remove them however
Flupper
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Geri"][b]Let's not talk about online gameplay, as I have asked before.[/b][/quote]

If this is based on my question, i didnt want to use it online i wanted to go in NG+6-8 and try a run on a start character.

EDIT by Geri: No, it wasn't aimed at you.
DeluxKZ
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a way to add more attunement slots?
I got the adres but the game doesn't allow me to change it.

Can someone help me?
domdziedzic
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgr.inz.Player wrote:

Hi,

really noob question ahead, so be prepared: can I - right before the fog gate leading to the area boss - alt+tab from the game in order to disable the endless mobs script to prevent it from spawning the boss? Or is v2 (fools the game only) safe enough?

I would like to make sure Smile Over 7 hours in the game and no boss encounter yet. I must say, From Soft made PVE parrying a lot better this time (ie. more challenging) and thanks to endless mobs I can practice as long as I want Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 102, 103, 104  Next
Page 21 of 104

Jump to: