Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5 Great uses of in-game coordinates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolman++
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: 5 Great uses of in-game coordinates Reply with quote

1) Detecting enemy locations (Extrasensory Perception [ESP])

You can use c++ or any other programming language to paint the enemy coordinates in game (either on map or as a block on screen in fps games). In FPS games this can be quiet useful in shooting enemies before they see you (especially in games like mw3 where shooting through walls is possible).

2) Detecting enemy equipment (walls, hidden mines, explosive traps, etc etc)

There are some things the server doesn't want you to change, but wants you to store them in your own memory to prevent lag. If there are invisible objects that you are not supposed to see, you can use coordinates to detect them.

3) Making aimbots

Calculating the apex angle between the X/Y axis difference between you and the player so you can aim at them and shoot. Besides trigonometry, you need the enemy coordinates for everything.

4) Making no clip (walk through walls) hacks

Use cheat engine to set a hotkey to navigate upon the X and Y axis, then use those keys when you are near a wall. You will walk right through the wall. Now there are some really annoying people on here, and they will criticize me for using this method when you can just nop the collision code. I'll just say one thing for them: have fun falling through the floor with your shitty method.

5) Making Flyhacks

When you find your Z-axis coordinates, you can set a hotkey to increase the address by about 1000 (This isn't very useful without disabling gravity though, see my other tutorial for that). With gravity, you will just take falling damage and die (unless it's a 2D game like Mario, in which case the "jumping address" will be the Y-axis).

Besides editing coordinates, you can get a player's base address from his/her coordinates. This stores useful information about a player, such as health, ammo, lives remaining, etc etc. What does this teach us? It's not always lost hope if everything is stored server-side, sometimes only reading memory can help out alot!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jim2point0
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. I was intrigued by your post Smile

I'm new here, and I joined this forum so that I could figure out a way to get a noclip\free camera in Borderlands 2.

Is there a common way to achieve this that I can look up? It's an Unreal Engine 3 game which is pretty common. I was hoping some people here would have some insight.
lampuiho
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jim2point0 wrote:
Hey. I was intrigued by your post Smile

I'm new here, and I joined this forum so that I could figure out a way to get a noclip\free camera in Borderlands 2.

Is there a common way to achieve this that I can look up? It's an Unreal Engine 3 game which is pretty common. I was hoping some people here would have some insight.

find the pointers to the coordinates then make hotkeys for increasing/decreasing xyz then just use those hotkeys to move around when you hit a wall or something the stands in your way.

Not so sure you you can accomplish free camera though. You may have to the pointer to the camera coordinates.
47iscool
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote Start

I'll just say one thing for them: have fun falling through the floor with your shitty method. [Quote end]

Yeah I know this is an old thread but making a code to walk on air will remedy that. I should know, Hitman 2 for PS2 works this way, NOP the collision detection and you fall straight through the ground.

Sadly for this game the Z axis didn't give me what I wanted so I had to try another method: Falling speed

After I found it and NOP'ed the address I could walk through walls and on air.

Hitman 2 NTSC 1.0 PS2

Walk through most Walls and on Air (Hold R2)
203345AC C6410004
20337A7C C6410004
20334588 E6010030
2033459C E4410008
E004FDFF 00445142
20334588 00000000
2033459C 00000000
20337A7C 00000000
203345AC 00000000

All my codes can be found at gamehacking.org

bit.ly/1bQNawz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: