Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Asphalt 8 (windows 8.1)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tangh
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Asphalt 8 (windows 8.1) Reply with quote

Game Name: Asphalt 8
Options Required: Money

I tried run cheat engine until i got pin out an exact amount that the game displayed, i did it like 3 or 4 times, i hit it every time, but the thing was, it keeps changing the address, my last effort was when i got the exact amount, i try hit New Scan and First Scan again, it usually does the trick in the other games, i mean i reconfirm that it is the real address, but as far as Asphalt 8 goes, the target was gone when i did it

Then i realize that the game run online when i see a loading circle beside my money indicator/notifier/whatever you call it, then i turn off my connection and try purchase some upgrade, it didn't work

So, my question is (besides real request for real cheats), can anyone show me how to make an offline pc detected as online by the system, maybe it can work something out, i don't know (i was hoping that the address could stop changing if i was in false online mode -- it does sound silly, damn, what am i thinking??)
Rodwie
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heyho,

Switch off you Internet Connection.

1.Start Cheat Engine
2.Start Aphalt 8

3.Select the Process

4.start a challenge, which one doesn't matter...
5. Make a takedown und pause the game, switch to cheat engine and search for the Value 1 and so on.

When you have your Value, set the Takedown to 9999999 an you will have about 2.5 billion $ in that Race, that should be enough!

Smile

Do not ever connect to the internet while playing this game ever again
majorzombie
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodwie wrote:
Heyho,

Switch off you Internet Connection.

1.Start Cheat Engine
2.Start Aphalt 8

3.Select the Process

4.start a challenge, which one doesn't matter...
5. Make a takedown und pause the game, switch to cheat engine and search for the Value 1 and so on.

When you have your Value, set the Takedown to 9999999 an you will have about 2.5 billion $ in that Race, that should be enough!

Smile

Hello there, don't suppose there is a new guide as this is not effecting the game at all for me?

p.s. I hope nobody minds me joining, as to ask this question is the primary reason for doing so.
mikifrancezu
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a new way. Do a race and win, then see how many credits do you get for the first place. Scan that number and change all the given values to whatever number you want. Do that race again, and surprse.. credits are there.
majorzombie
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mikifrancezu, is still not working for me. I am using windows 8.1 64 bit on my laptop.
When I tried that the game crashed, I reckon they may be on to it lol.
I was offline at the time.
I am not a big Tech Head, and so I really appreciate your input, thanks!!
mikifrancezu
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using Windows 8.1 64 bit also. I attached a photo with the race that I tried. That give 625 for the first place if I remember ok. Start CE, attach asphalt 8 process then scan for 625. Select all values and change record to 90000000. Then start the race and try to be first.

35idlli.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  874.04 KB
 Viewed:  63000 Time(s)

35idlli.jpg

majorzombie
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again, i will give that a bash this evening. On my phone it is a good game (winphone8) so it will b nice to cash up, save to fb, then race inline with a hope lol... These add one should be criminalized!! Thanks, pal!
sanji765
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:28 am    Post subject: need help Reply with quote

hai,i tried to use cheat engine on asphalt 8 and its not working,i have win 8.1 64bit,can we do a remote session,through teamviewer--?
majorzombie
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I was unable to double post or send message, so had to wait.
I see that race is season 3, I don't have a great deal of time to play at th moment, but as soon as I get that race open I will try it. I will also try some along the way, and let you know if I get it working for me.
Thanks again.. Smile
miannauraiz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can somebody help me with increasing the cash amounts and the experience points of Asphalt 8 airborne hack windows 8 edition, I don't know how to use "Cheat Engine".
I'll appreciate it
majorzombie
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not had much time to play i'm afraid. But as I subscribed to the thread I am back.
@miannauriaz
If you are windows 8, and not 8.1 then I can probably help you via Skype or something similar, I am not a tech head myself, but I know this particular process and I could explain it to you as you go.
you will need the cheat engine 6.3, and make sure you have not upgraded to windows 8.1 yet.
However, if you have an android there is an app that does the hack for you, and then you simply save your profile to facebook, and use the cash etc across all your devices.
miannauraiz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@majorzombie: its Windows 8.1 and eitherway whats the difference, i have installed that game when it was windows 8 it works same... can u help me out with that issue because i have been searching out alot about the cheats but couldn't find a simple scenario. we can skype or teamviewer if u want me to, asphalt 8 is on my laptop not to my android device
majorzombie
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difference is as mentioned above, the original method does not work on windows 8.1 for some reason, that's why there are no videos showing it working on 8.1, only 8.
However if you listen to the first method, and get to grips with it, and then read the further instructions above by mikifrancezu, and apply that.
My suggestion to live chat was silly actually, sorry, as you have to go offline when using cheat engine.
As I said I really not a real tech head, just a cheating normal lol.
anudeepjami
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:16 am    Post subject: just found it Reply with quote

Very Happy with a slight modifications to mikifrancezu method i found how to increase credits.... yes you're right majorzombie the gae crashes if we try mikifrancezu's method
majorzombie
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anudeep, Would you like to share your slight modifications please?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: