Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NBA 2k14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Radito
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biatch0 wrote:
Some of your table is linked to "NBA 2k14.exe" and the rest of it is linked to "NBA2k14.exe". Just tried it out (and deleted some spaces Laughing ) - the values look correct, but the user sliders don't seem to have any effect for me - 3 point set to 1.0 (easiest to test) doesn't seem to work. Haven't tried the other sliders.

Hmm...that's strange. Some values (the ones under the "MyCareer" header save for Skill Points) were copied from another table. Don't know why the other ones are like that though.

And did you guys change the Game Style in Cheat Engine? If that isn't changed then it won't work. I didn't turn them all the way up to 100 but I took a bunch of bad shots in the Rookie Showcase and I couldn't miss...at all. I'll do some more testing to see if I find something I erred on or overlooked.
biatch0
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compared a few of the tables floating around... I think the problem is the numerous different "versions" that are available which results in different offsets/memory locations. The entire "General" section of your table is showing as 0 values (so changing the game style wouldn't affect anything probably).
SadisticAndroid
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah none of the tables posted here are working with my Steam version of the game.
jbondsr
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you find that none of the Game Style locations work for you, try this one:

0D13CAB0

Set it to 4byte and the value to 3 and lock it.

It will change the Game Style to Custom under My Carreer mode.
I tried everyone else's tables, but none worked. I searched for this one on my own.

Seems they are right, in that certain versions of the games have different offsets, so I will try to calculate the sliders for the version that I have.

Will get back to you soon.
vmkjazz
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame. None of the sliders posted so far work for my steam copy. Maybe it's because I got it off greenmangaming? I don't know. Could somebody provide me with the right direction on how to find my own game style address?
jbondsr
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0D13CAB0

I tried everyone else's tables, but none worked. I searched for this one on my own.

Seems they are right, in that certain versions of the games have different offsets, so I will try to calculate the sliders for the version that I have.

Smoky
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radito wrote:
I have the downloaded version of the game. I did some searching last night and found a bunch of sliders and settings. It's not complete, but all of the sliders, both User and CPU are here as well as some gameplay settings. I just need to find more addresses for MyCareer such as Draft Position and Auto Save.

Make sure that you don't attach Cheat Engine to NBA 2K14 until after you've already loaded the game up (gotten past the title screen) or else some values like Fatigue and Game Speed will look weird in the table, but they will still work just fine. Also, Game Style in-game will always show up as either Default or Simulation but just change the value in Cheat Engine to "3" (Custom) and freeze it. It should work the same. I tested it with the Rookie Showcase.

I have the downloaded version of the game and nothing works in this table, i started a rookie showcase and missed 10 out of 10 shots.
ce_sweet
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The slider addresses are dynamic. They are not green in colour when I found them. So the addresses will change each time the game is restarted. These are the addresses that when I input any number in CE, the game will follow.

There are also green addresses but they are like for display only. I tried to change the value of the green addresses in CE but the game did not follow the value I put.

My temporary solution to this is to just save all the dynamic (black in colour) slider addresses I found. When I have to restart the game, I just make a quick search for a new address for any of the slider, add that address to the already saved table, take note of the new address, right click the previously saved address of the same slider, choose "Recalculate new addresses", choose "Change to address" tab, input the new address, click "Change" button, then the rest of the dynamic slider addresses will change accordingly to the new assigned addresses correctly. Make sure the rest of the slider addresses are under the same group in CE (if you arrange the addresses in the CE table using group).

Take note that I have experienced the game will reset the slider values to default 0.5 after few restarts. I don't know why. Experienced the same thing in 2K13.
jbondsr
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbondsr wrote:

0D13CAB0

OK.
I found the rest of the sliders.
If the address I posted for Game Style works for you in My Career mode, then the rest of the sliders should work. I will post them in a few hours as I have to go out now.
marinela0304
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radito wrote:
I have the downloaded version of the game. I did some searching last night and found a bunch of sliders and settings. It's not complete, but all of the sliders, both User and CPU are here as well as some gameplay settings. I just need to find more addresses for MyCareer such as Draft Position and Auto Save.

Make sure that you don't attach Cheat Engine to NBA 2K14 until after you've already loaded the game up (gotten past the title screen) or else some values like Fatigue and Game Speed will look weird in the table, but they will still work just fine. Also, Game Style in-game will always show up as either Default or Simulation but just change the value in Cheat Engine to "3" (Custom) and freeze it. It should work the same. I tested it with the Rookie Showcase.

Does this table work?
EvilCorporateWhore
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biatch0 wrote:
Any thoughts on the stamina and sprint/turbo bar? Been trying to find locations for that but hitting a brick wall for the most part.

Yeah, i hope someone figures it out. I can barely run down the court once without draining my stamina. Confused
clued
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who's found the draft order hex for their game, are you able to advise the technique you used to narrow it down?

That's the only thing stopping me from playing mycareer.
vmkjazz
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah my most used cheats are team mate grade and stamina+turbo when it came to NBA2k13.. I hate having my grade knocked down for stupid junk. I'd rather focus on being a better player. I lose points because my team mate stumbles in front of the guy I'm defending and I can't get to him. How frustrating.
clued
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems everytime you restart your pc, or open another program after closing nba 2k14 therefore changing it's position on the process list , the hex addresses get reset.

This would be why everyones suggestions don't work.

Last edited by clued on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
EvilCorporateWhore
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clued wrote:
Anyone who's found the draft order hex for their game, are you able to advise the technique you used to narrow it down?

That's the only thing stopping me from playing mycareer.

That would be the best solution. If someone could just tell me how to get the addresses for draft position and stamina i can find my own. I just don't know how to do those ones myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 7 of 29

Jump to: