Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I can legally buy as much cough syrup as I want now
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: I can legally buy as much cough syrup as I want now Reply with quote

Has anyone tried tripping on dextromethorphan? It sounds pretty good from what I've heard.
IM STERLING
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: I can legally buy as much cough syrup as I want now Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
Has anyone tried tripping on dextromethorphan? It sounds pretty good from what I've heard.

Dib1500 does it all the time.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Isn't that what Monsanto is putting in corn flakes nowadays

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, for first timers I'd say go for 300 mgs of DXM.

Go for a products that have DXM as the ONLY ACTIVE INGREDIENT. Delsym is an example. I don't know much other but if you really can't find any and wanna risk vomiting. Go for Robitussin. But DON'T just buy any Robitussin off the counter, you want to get the regular Cough Control [NOT EXTRA STRENGTH].

I posted a pic to see what you should be going for if you can't find any DXM only active products.

I use it whenever I wanna trip. Each 10ml contains 15 mgs of DXM and 100mg of Guaifenesin. Overall you will ingest 300 mg's of DXM and 2 grams of Guaifenesin. Guaifenesin is known to cause nausea and vomiting at high doses and there have been some reports of people vomiting on 2 grams. I never did but I guess if you got a weak stomach then you may. But either way you will still trip.

My first time I was intense and awesome. My second time was more levels out and I knew how to control my self a bit more. There is like little to no come down. Thats what I really like about DXM. No cravings, no depression, mental exhaustion. I was even able to eat a bit after it wore off. It's one of my favourate substances. Make sure you take like a month break after doing it though.

You can do higher doses but if you do, make sure to get find an only active ingredient DXM product. Otherwise you will most likely harm yourself or have a bad trip.

Anyways hope you have fun if you decide to do it. Do it alone if anything. Again I posted a picture of what to go for if you can't find any only active DXM products.
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

naw fuck these fags sip lean wit da sprite.
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:

Go for a products that have DXM as the ONLY ACTIVE INGREDIENT. Delsym is an example. I don't know much other but if you really can't find any and wanna risk vomiting. Go for Robitussin. But DON'T just buy any Robitussin off the counter, you want to get the regular Cough Control [NOT EXTRA STRENGTH].

I posted a pic to see what you should be going for if you can't find any DXM only active products.

I use it whenever I wanna trip. Each 10ml contains 15 mgs of DXM and 100mg of Guaifenesin. Overall you will ingest 300 mg's of DXM and 2 grams of Guaifenesin. Guaifenesin is known to cause nausea and vomiting at high doses and there have been some reports of people vomiting on 2 grams. I never did but I guess if you got a weak stomach then you may. But either way you will still trip.

My first time I was intense and awesome. My second time was more levels out and I knew how to control my self a bit more. There is like little to no come down. Thats what I really like about DXM. No cravings, no depression, mental exhaustion. I was even able to eat a bit after it wore off. It's one of my favourate substances. Make sure you take like a month break after doing it though.

You can do higher doses but if you do, make sure to get find an only active ingredient DXM product. Otherwise you will most likely harm yourself or have a bad trip.

Anyways hope you have fun if you decide to do it. Do it alone if anything. Again I posted a picture of what to go for if you can't find any only active DXM products.

I was surprised but my CVS had a whole shelf of cough medicine with nothing but DXM in it. I bought some Robotussin. I took about 350 mg and I have to say this was easily the weirdest experience of my entire life so far. I was tripping balls for most of last night. It wasn't really fluffy and colorful like shrooms, but it had this weird detached feeling. It was like being in fucking dream world.

Unfortunately it did make me feel kind of nauseous and I still feel a tiny bit like I'm going to puke. Overall 7/10 and next time I will probably not take it on an empty stomach.
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler ;_;
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get some real drugs
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:

I was surprised but my CVS had a whole shelf of cough medicine with nothing but DXM in it. I bought some Robotussin. I took about 350 mg and I have to say this was easily the weirdest experience of my entire life so far. I was tripping balls for most of last night. It wasn't really fluffy and colorful like shrooms, but it had this weird detached feeling. It was like being in fucking dream world.

Unfortunately it did make me feel kind of nauseous and I still feel a tiny bit like I'm going to puke. Overall 7/10 and next time I will probably not take it on an empty stomach.

Which one did you buy. Some other versions of Robitussin contain other substances that can really harm you. Also my high lasted for like 4 hours with like 300 mg. Hope you had fun overall.

EDIT: Also all the times I did it, I ate something like 30 mins - an hour before doing it. Yea I wouldn't do it on an empty stomach.
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:

$100 of lean is as powerful as $5-15 of any real opiate

i know you're joking im just educating anyone that might have thought it was a good idea at one point; you'd be drinking it more to chase an image than to actually get high, much like anyone that actually buys cocaine in 2013 outside of south america instead of just buying meth

Up2Admin wrote:
Tyler ;_;

he's doing decent want me to pass a message along

PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:^( wrote:
potaters wrote:

i know you're joking im just educating anyone that might have thought it was a good idea at one point; you'd be drinking it more to chase an image than to actually get high, much like anyone that actually buys cocaine in 2013 outside of south america instead of just buying meth

I agree with the lean thing but why would people substitute meth for coke with the exception of price?
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
:^( wrote:
potaters wrote:

I agree with the lean thing but why would people substitute meth for coke with the exception of price?

it's the exact same type of high (well, crudely - the mechanism of actions are different but you will end up in roughly the same destination overall with the usage of both) except cocaine is generally extremely low purity (anyone can cut a powder with a similar powder and there are actually specific "common cuts" that are used for cocaine, cutting meth and selling it to anyone half-informed in its usage will involve recrystallization which most people can't/don't want to bother with doing) and was scaled at a 300x dopamine rate against meth's potential of x1200

the peak of an orgasm is roughly x200 for reference

meth is also much cheaper per dose, its production isn't restricted to a world hotspot and there are more practical applications to its effects

a moderate, functional dose of meth will have you feeling better overall than enough cocaine to have you looking like you've taken a pill

idk i dont do meth or even any stims harder than the caffeine extracts in energy drinks these days (l0l) but ive tried it a bunch and done lots of research and America did a really good job of demonizing it, if the potential for truth wasn't so common I'd almost call it disgusting since it's still active as a prescription drug to this day, but I don't really care I guess since I mostly just smoke weed now.

PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean I would kind of say constant use of meth kinda... makes you pretty ugly. Also aren't there little coke purity tests?
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
I mean I would kind of say constant use of meth kinda... makes you pretty ugly. Also aren't there little coke purity tests?

the picture you see in meth propaganda are of daily abusers of multiple years who have no regard for health care or anything but imbibing more meth

this is part of the demonization; you see meth as something that turns you into gollum from lord of the rings and breaks your morality, but any drug could potentially do that including alcohol, it all depends on what you choose to look at. no i've never heard of anybody bothering to do a coke purity test, some people purify their coke but in most scenarios it's best not to because you really don't want to know how much you got ripped off with how expensive cocaine is in most places

Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
>yfw I can legally buy any amount of cough syrup in canada...priceless.
no we cant fagot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: