Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CE6.3/Win7/FF/Rebuild2- CE wont work correctly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dahc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: CE6.3/Win7/FF/Rebuild2- CE wont work correctly Reply with quote

Hi, I'm running CE6.3 on win7(64-bit) and playing Rebuild 2 in FF23+. I open the process list and choose the FF plugin container. I do my first scan and things go normally, turning up many addresses with the correct value but my second scan never turns up any addresses.

I've tried reg, 32bit and 64bit and it's always the same. I've tried searching for straight values, I've multiplied them by 8 but nothing seems to work.

One strange thing I've noticed is that when I open up the process list in CE, I see there are 2 instances of adobe flash running when I only have one swf application running (the game) but I don't know how to remedy that.

CE5+ worked great in vista and I used it all the time with rebuild2 but the new computer seems to have changed things a bit. Can anyone help?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not plugincontainer anymore but flashplayerpluginxxxxxxxx.exe

Also, what do you scan for? (E.g.that *8 thing is not needed anymore)

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
It's not plugincontainer anymore but flashplayerpluginxxxxxxxx.exe

Also, what do you scan for? (E.g.that *8 thing is not needed anymore)

I start by trying to change the food value. At the start it is 50, so I enter 50/exact value/4byte. I get lots of addresses but the next turn, it is 47. I do my next scan at 47 and it doesn't turn up any addresses.

I didn't know that you don't target the FF plugin container anymore. I just took a look at the 2 flash player processes running, one is 32bit one is 64. If I shut either one down in the task manager, the plugin crashes. I'll try to run CE on one of the flash player plugins.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No luck trying with either flash player plugin. Both do the same thing, provide addresses for the first value but provide no addresses for the second.
Dahc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uninstalled... Wont work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum