Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Candy crush saga on facebook?? [REQUEST]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauver
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Candy crush saga on facebook?? [REQUEST] Reply with quote

Hello fellow Cheaters!

My girlfriend is bugging me about some lvls on Candy crush on facebook, I can of course keep helping her by doing cheat engine, but! If I could make a trainer for her which would automatically give her like 30 moves more, now see that would be effective.. Now my question is just... Is it possible?? Can I make a trainer that will work on every level on candy crush saga?
Rolling Eyes I can't seem to figure it out my self.. Would help a lot!

Exclamation
DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can.. will do it soon..
Well no more!
My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
arainbow
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Candy crush saga on facebook?? [REQUEST] Reply with quote

Hi Lauver and Flashacker :0).....would one of you PLEASE help me to use cheat engine on candy crush? I'm new to 'hacking' (lol) and came across this site through my fortnight-long frustration with a candy crush level lol.....Anyway, I downloaded the engine and followed the step by step guide that I found on youtube to change the number of moves I have in the level BUT it said to 'open the process' but didnt tell me what process I was supposed to open!!! lol.....i'm ok on a comp with instructions but I'm not computer minded enough to just 'know' which plug-in or process to open etc!
Any help GREATLY APPRECIATED and I'll even give you a cup of tea and some jaffa cakes to anyone who helps.....honest! ;0) lol xx
ronybalony
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Candy crush saga on facebook?? [REQUEST] Reply with quote

arainbow wrote:
Hi Lauver and Flashacker :0).....would one of you PLEASE help me to use cheat engine on candy crush? I'm new to 'hacking' (lol) and came across this site through my fortnight-long frustration with a candy crush level lol.....Anyway, I downloaded the engine and followed the step by step guide that I found on youtube to change the number of moves I have in the level BUT it said to 'open the process' but didnt tell me what process I was supposed to open!!! lol.....i'm ok on a comp with instructions but I'm not computer minded enough to just 'know' which plug-in or process to open etc!
Any help GREATLY APPRECIATED and I'll even give you a cup of tea and some jaffa cakes to anyone who helps.....honest! ;0) lol xx

The process that you most open is the process that you has play Candy sugar in for example: if you play it in explorer you most find de explorer icoon in the process list or google chrome the chrome icoon ....... You must try all the icons processes (chrome or explorer) because one of them will works . succes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Puzzle All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: