Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

possible to do "ESP hack\aimbot" on lua script or

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VDV
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: possible to do "ESP hack\aimbot" on lua script or Reply with quote

possible to do "ESP hack\aimbot" on lua script or AA Idea
atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possible, yes. But it'll involve a lot of work and hacks to fully do it since CE doesn't expose a lot of common math things used in trig calculations that are done for aimbots and such.
VDV
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiccaan wrote:
Possible, yes. But it'll involve a lot of work and hacks to fully do it since CE doesn't expose a lot of common math things used in trig calculations that are done for aimbots and such.

lua script - easy to use, I want to try to do something new, unusual, but easy to prove that the normal CE is better than C + + \ Sharp \ VB. Your comment indicates that you should not even start).
How difficult it will draw ESP box on lua or AA?
atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VDV wrote:
Wiccaan wrote:

lua script - easy to use, I want to try to do something new, unusual, but easy to prove that the normal CE is better than C + + \ Sharp \ VB. Your comment indicates that you should not even start).

CE combined with Lua is not more powerful than a programming language. That'll never be the case. Lua is just an extended scripting language that exposes various features of Cheat Engine. It is in no way nearly as powerful as programming something from scratch in an actual language.

But yes my post was intended to suggest that its not worth the effort it would take to get a simple aimbot working for say, a major FPS style game.

Drawing ESP would require using Cheat Engines exposed Direct3D calls in Lua. I haven't kept up with the Lua exposure in CE lately since I've been busy but before I don't think there was enough to really do much in terms of drawing custom lines etc.

VDV
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiccaan wrote:
VDV wrote:
Wiccaan wrote:

CE combined with Lua is not more powerful than a programming language. That'll never be the case. Lua is just an extended scripting language that exposes various features of Cheat Engine. It is in no way nearly as powerful as programming something from scratch in an actual language.

But yes my post was intended to suggest that its not worth the effort it would take to get a simple aimbot working for say, a major FPS style game.

Drawing ESP would require using Cheat Engines exposed Direct3D calls in Lua. I haven't kept up with the Lua exposure in CE lately since I've been busy but before I don't think there was enough to really do much in terms of drawing custom lines etc.

I understand thank you!
I started studying (LUA \ AA) three weeks ago and in that time hacked sophisticated online game and learned a lot of new, thanks to a website, wanted to go further, deeper, find opportunities Lua \ AA.
thank
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is possible to draw lines on the screen with ce's d3dhook(just a rectangle of 1 width) but the problem is that it's designed for gui's and there may be several frames between setting the position, and it actually updating on the screen.

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is possible to draw lines on the screen with ce's d3dhook(just a rectangle of 1 width) but the problem is that it's designed for gui's and there may be several frames between setting the position, and it actually updating on the screen.

VDV
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:

then there will be "flicker" image ESP box?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, no flicker(if done properly), but if you wish to have small crosshairs on the screen they will be delayed

VDV
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
No, no flicker(if done properly), but if you wish to have small crosshairs on the screen they will be delayed

Sorry, I never used d3d interceptor and do not know how it works, how to use it correctly.
they really can create the ESP box, for example, moves the opponent or any object in the game, which is changing its position?
ta_trainer
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:06 am    Post subject: Gear Up - Aimbot and ESP in CheatEngine! Reply with quote

I am already working on one for "Gear Up".
It has Aimbot and ESP(D3D)

can not post it here though because it is a MP game

but yes, it is doable! Cool
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VDV wrote:

You will not prove anything because those languages are powerful than CE, you can't even compare them. If that is your whole reason for making this then you are wasting time, but if its the only way you know how then continue but like atomos said it will be difficult.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: