Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fucking Windows 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
And there you go again. You cannot let it go because you feel the need to look cool and bully me. You are so threatened that you have to prove every point you make. You need a reality check.
Yeah dude me replying means that you're right about everything
Lmao
Fatass

Yea, you have nothing left. I feel pity for you. I know a 14 year old from england who acts exactly like you. His name is AutomaticCoding on most things. Good to know you have the mentality of a 14 year old. So I'm fine with being a fatass neckbeard, but hey, I have straight teeth and can speak words in a manner of which other people can understand.
You don't feel pity for me at all because you know what you're spouting about is complete bullshit Smile I have straight teeth too, faggot. I also speak completely coherent English.

This is true, you do not fit the English teeth stereotype at all. I remember on one of your facebook photos you were using your teeth to open a beer bottle, and I was like "NO! STOP!", even though it had already happened.
Hero
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
And there you go again. You cannot let it go because you feel the need to look cool and bully me. You are so threatened that you have to prove every point you make. You need a reality check.
Lmao
Fatass

Yea, you have nothing left. I feel pity for you. I know a 14 year old from england who acts exactly like you. His name is AutomaticCoding on most things. Good to know you have the mentality of a 14 year old. So I'm fine with being a fatass neckbeard, but hey, I have straight teeth and can speak words in a manner of which other people can understand.
You don't feel pity for me at all because you know what you're spouting about is complete bullshit :) I have straight teeth too, faggot. I also speak completely coherent English.
Sure you do bro, sure you do.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
Lmao
Fatass

You don't feel pity for me at all because you know what you're spouting about is complete bullshit Smile I have straight teeth too, faggot. I also speak completely coherent English.

This is true, you do not fit the English teeth stereotype at all. I remember on one of your facebook photos you were using your teeth to open a beer bottle, and I was like "NO! STOP!", even though it had already happened.
I always do so :p
Fafaffy
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured out my issue

AMD 12.10 drivers had a bug and I found this thread
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654490035561145/

and to fix it, needed to update to AMD 12.11 drivers.

Slugsnack

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear. Connor being a retard and getting owned as usual. This kid, he never learns. And is never able to see how he gets owned over and over.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Oh dear. Connor being a retard and getting owned as usual. This kid, he never learns. And is never able to see how he gets owned over and over.
Or so you'd like to pretend because you're an egotistical fucktard that will agree with anyone that disagrees with me in some way. It's funny how everyone pointed out how you were wrong and you didn't reply, eh? Smile
CrisNMP
Fun Supervisor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Looks like nothing has changed here

BENBENBENBENBENBENBENBEN
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrisNMP wrote:
Looks like nothing has changed here
It really hasn't.
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People still bitch on forums?

Wow.

Konr obviously started the 'argument' or whatever, hell I don't know potato

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
Or so you'd like to pretend because you're an egotistical fucktard that will agree with anyone that disagrees with me in some way. It's funny how everyone pointed out how you were wrong and you didn't reply, eh? Smile

Yeah but I have earned my ego. What have you earned? Welfare? Getting donations and subsidies from your family relatives who are on welfare? Okay. Go back to TF2 lol. At least you get owned less there allegedly.

It only makes it worse you call him a fat neck beard since this fat neck beard has been wiping the floor with your ass for the whole thread lol.
Zacky
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr, from a completely neutral viewpoint, your arguments can be highly hypocritical sometimes, especially when your rebuttal is solely an insult.
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
People still bitch on forums?

Wow.

Konr obviously started the 'argument' or whatever, hell I don't know potato

yeah welcome back

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
konr wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:

Yeah but I have earned my ego. What have you earned? Welfare? Getting donations and subsidies from your family relatives who are on welfare? Okay. Go back to TF2 lol. At least you get owned less there allegedly.

It only makes it worse you call him a fat neck beard since this fat neck beard has been wiping the floor with your ass for the whole thread lol.
Except it hasn't because everything he has said is complete bullshit. Maybe if any of it were true it'd make sense that he won any sort of argument but all that's happened here is I've called him out for being stupid again (like myself and others do constantly on this forum) and he's tried to pull some psychologist shit out of his ass to try to explain why I've done it, all the while making wrong accusations and being in general the idiot that I originally called him out for being. You share that trait with him, because you're also spraying shit out of your face in an attempt to win an internet argument and everything you're saying is so far off the mark it's embarrassing. There is not one person in my family that is on welfare, not even one. Nice try though buddy.
Zacky wrote:
konr, from a completely neutral viewpoint, your arguments can be highly hypocritical sometimes, especially when your rebuttal is solely an insult.
I think what you're leaving out is that most of the things I say in response to Slugsnack are founded on completely different situations rather than what's happened in the specific thread. I don't put as much effort as I perhaps should though so I guess sometimes I'll look hypocritical.
Slugsnack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're such a hypocrite lol. do you even read the shit that you are pulling out of your ass? seriously. everyone is pointing it out to you and you are still too blind to see

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
you're such a hypocrite lol. do you even read the shit that you are pulling out of your ass? seriously. everyone is pointing it out to you and you are still too blind to see
Here are the differences just because you're incapable of reading:

What I'm doing:
Calling Hero an idiot
Calling Hero a neckbeard
Calling Hero fat

All of which have empirical evidence because:
He posts retarded shit on this forum a lot. People other than me call him out but you won't notice that because you don't want to Smile
He has posted pictures and he literally has a neckbeard and is fat

What he's/you're doing:
Saying I have fucked up teeth
Saying I feel threatened by him
Saying I can't speak understandable English
Saying I claim benefits
Saying my family members claim benefits

All of which have absolutely no empirical evidence because:
They're all completely wrong.

tl;dr: I'm saying things because I've seen them, you two are saying things because you want to be right and have absolutely no reason to believe any of the shit you're spraying out of your face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: