Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 147, 148, 149 ... 238, 239, 240  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZadkielSan wrote:
There is an full updated table with all the cheats ?
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B_f11g1DlLhDYk00c3VJejVjV0U/edit

DHS1 wrote:
What do I do with the pointers? For instance, I want 150 Eridium. What do I change? This is what I see:

http://i46.tinypic.com/1zgvjhj.png

It does not let me change the value.

Thank you for any help!
They're not editable because they're broken (notice how they're pointing to invalid/blank memory and have no current value). Try going back to the game and moving around (while outside a menu) for a minute to let the game update the values, then go back to CE and see if the values have updated.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to confirm that the "switchteam" command in the console is not the same thing as what the invisibility function does. In fact switchteam makes you unable to play move around, or save...
Bady
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First you all do an amazing work !

@ mgr.inz.Player: I just tried your Blink update, the second file with sound make crash my game. The first work like a charm and i like the alternative key for more rapidity, but i play with an azerty keyboard then it could be great if you let us select the key or just implement the "a" as an alternative key.

Sorry for my bad english i hope you'll understand me.

EDIT I just changed the alternative key to "A" for AZERTY keyboard

Borderlands2Blink.cetrainer
 Description:
Blink for AZERTY keyboard

Download
 Filename:  Borderlands2Blink.cetrainer
 Filesize:  5 KB
 Downloaded:  404 Time(s)

Rydian
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another confirmation, normal blink is fine, blink with sound crashes the game while loading up.
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@milo31
I don't know what you are trying to do. Did you double click CETRAINER file? If yes, better reinstall CE6.2 and try again.

@Kryptos1018
Thanks for feedback

@TranscendPerfection
We needed pointers for "address1" or "address2" (which keep lastbulletpos/lastbulletvanishpos). I and Match were searching for those. Ending offsets: 19C,70 for address1 and 5DC,1BC for address2.

Then I searched for 1-7 level pointer ("class pointer", new CE feature) for "second address" (address2). After few rescans I got few pointers (Kryptos1018 made one rescan for me). I took one of them (6level) to addresslint - then I tried "find out what accesses this address" then I chose "find out what accesses this pointer". That way I found code and I made AOBScan for it. (note1, I figured out I don't need autoassemble, because I can read pointer base directly)

"Blink for Borderlands 2":
Last edited on Jan 21, 2013

- we can choose between Q, A (Bady request) and F6 hotkey

How it works:
1) load game, open cetrainer, change to alternative key if you want

2) my script searchs for last bullet hit position (bullet hole position more or less)
OR last bullet vanish position - whatever comes first.

So, shoot and jump then press Blink key, you can press Blink key more times.
(shoot with pistol,... ,sniper, not rocket launchers).

3) it teleports you and you get extra boost in the direction of last bullet position. Don't forget to jump before blink.

4) for long distances (greater than 600 UE3 units) you appear 600 ue3 units before.
5) for short distances (less than 600 UE3 units) you appear [distance*0.2] ue3 units before.
(details here)

If you fall through some objects and you can't get out, you can try to use duck-stand trick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xy7I2oZXfI&t=20s

Youtube movie:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mo74y1orV4s

Thanks going to:
Kryptos1018, Match, Rydian, Bady, Csimbi, Chaos5061, TechnoJacker (random order)

How I figured out this cheat:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5425970#5425970

Other old posts about blink:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5426294#5426294
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5426720#5426720
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5427142#5427142

Description:
With nice sound effect

(Please, help me test it)

Download
 Filesize:  101.28 KB
 Downloaded:  596 Time(s)

Description:

Download
 Filesize:  5.15 KB
 Downloaded:  486 Time(s)

Last edited by mgr.inz.Player on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:53 am; edited 9 times in total
pox911
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be posting an update to my script later to fix a few small bugs.

On the good news, item movement works even if you arent host Razz
TechnoJacker
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok folks, updated my Cheat Table. I fixed up some problem with the Teleport script that may have caused some random crashes and problems. I also improved upon it. You can now only store 6 locations to warp to and from. Numpad keys 1-6 lets you toggle the save location. Also you can now warp directly to a co-op player in your game using Numpad 7, 8 and 9. 7 for Player 2, 8 for player 3 and 9 for Player 4. Also if you hit the Numpad Addition (+) button, it will warp all the players to you.

Also I added a toggle script for mgr.inz.Player's awesome blink script. The teleporter mod, Vermi Spawn Mod and the blink Script can now be toggled under [Scripts] -> [Lua Scripts Enabler]. I added these toggles for those who don't want to accidentally use these features while using other cheats. Also I updated the Blink script to the latest version. The keys to use Blink in game are F6 and Q. Simply fire a bullet (Elemental weapons and multi-bullet wapons may cause problems) and press Q or F6 to warp to where the bullet disappeared or hit. So fire a shot at a wall in the distance, hit the button and warp where you shot.

If you wish to change these, follow these instruction:
Grab Borderlands2.CT, Start it, if it asks you to execute LUA scripts, hit no. Now with it loaded, press Ctrl+Alt+L to open up the Lua script interface. At the very bottom you will see:
Code:
if BlinkQHotkey~=nil then object_destroy(BlinkQHotkey);BlinkQHotkey=nil;end
BlinkQHotkey = createHotkey("Blink",VK_Q)

In the next update, I shall include Pox's item scripts when he releases the updated versions which we tested today. Awesome work by the way Pox. You can grab the latest cheat tables from my signature.

milo31
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgr.inz.Player wrote:
@milo31
I don't know what you are trying to do. Did you double click CETRAINER file? If yes, better reinstall CE6.2 and try again.

OK, so I got past the unknown symbol error but am still having a problem. Here's the steps I take.

I double click the b2 enemy respawn CT
A box pops up asking if I want to run the lua script, I click no.
I open the process list and select the borderlands2.exe
Then I press ctrl+alt+l and click execute script

After this nothing happens. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but any help would be dearly appriciated, I'm new to all this. I'm just trying to get Vermivorous to spawn for me.
TechnoJacker
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milo31 wrote:
mgr.inz.Player wrote:
@milo31

OK, so I got past the unknown symbol error but am still having a problem. Here's the steps I take.

After this nothing happens. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but any help would be dearly appriciated, I'm new to all this. I'm just trying to get Vermivorous to spawn for me.

The pointers in your version may be out of date, try my cheat table and let me know if it works. You can execute the Lua script anytime with mine even before the game is running. I suggest getting the cetrainer version to make things easier.

The Real Deal
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BL2 fellas,

With CE, we modify the profile.bin (eg Badass ranks).

I would like to keybind the ToggleHUD command, and apparently, keybinding is now stored in the profile.bin.

Is there a way to modify the profile.bin to bind a key assigned with a function ? (ToggleHUD particularly and no need for CE anymore when done)

Thank you.
milo31
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TechnoJacker wrote:
milo31 wrote:
mgr.inz.Player wrote:
@milo31

The pointers in your version may be out of date, try my cheat table and let me know if it works. You can execute the Lua script anytime with mine even before the game is running. I suggest getting the cetrainer version to make things easier.

OK, tried yours and I get it to load so I actually see the table but when I try and use the Varkid Spawn Mod Enabler nothing happens. I tried all the buttongs for finding Dens and changing the adult pods into vermi and still nothing.

Also When I try to enable God mode Borderlands 2 stops responding completely and forces me to shut down.
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@milo31, download my "GUI for pox911's BL2 respawn script", you can find link from my signature.

Another thing, please do not quote whole post which already have "many nested quotes", just use "quick reply" or "post reply" buttons.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@mgr.inz.Player

Thanks for the GUI link. Seems to work fine though I don't see a listing for Vermivorous anywhere. Is it listed under a different name?

***Edit*** I found it, working great. Thank you so much!
Match
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@mgr.inz.Player

The pointer is Perfect.

@pox911

I've found some pointers for the LootPointer based on pBasePointer ("Borderlands2.exe"+01E413F8) if you are intrested.

Code:
http://netload.in/dateiFT110occOr/LootPointer.rar.htm
DHS1
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rydian wrote:

DHS1 wrote:
What do I do with the pointers? For instance, I want 150 Eridium. What do I change? This is what I see:

http://i46.tinypic.com/1zgvjhj.png

It does not let me change the value.

Thank you for any help!
They're not editable because they're broken (notice how they're pointing to invalid/blank memory and have no current value). Try going back to the game and moving around (while outside a menu) for a minute to let the game update the values, then go back to CE and see if the values have updated.

Thank you, that fixed it for me.

I have another question. I accidentally used my skeleton key early on in the game. Is there any way to get more? I tried signing up for a boderlands 2 account (extras -> shift -> signup), but with my SKIDROW version update 3 apparently it doesn't work.

Does anyone know how I can get one more? I know for the hack to work you need at least one.

Thanks
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Match, thanks
@DHS1, of course. There are many CT files with "Golden Keys". You can change "Available Golden Keys" to 250 and "Used Golden Keys" to 0. Just look for CT file for your game version in this thread.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 147, 148, 149 ... 238, 239, 240  Next
Page 148 of 240

Jump to: