Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands 2 Level Pointer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bgCypher
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Borderlands 2 Level Pointer Reply with quote

I was messing about in Borderlands 2 with tables and changed my XP so I hit level 50 without realizing I couldn't reverse it. There is no level option in these tables and every time I try to find the pointers my game crashes. Does anyone have a level pointer or cheat that will get me back from level 50 to level 32? D:
bgCypher
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump. Any help guys, please?
Patrik1957
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Me too Reply with quote

I have the same problem,please tell me if you found a solution
Magnificient
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, you cannot go back from level 50 to 32. I did exactly the same thing with a friend of mine, he told me to get back to 32 otherwise it would be unfair.

I guess you'll have to make a new character and use a Borderlands 2 script to get back to level 32 again.

At this point you'll lose everything so it kind of forces you to start over again!

Kind Regards,
Magnificient

Olath
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually, you can, ive done it, hit lvl 50, still had tons to do, so dropped my level to 30 before doing vault hunter mode, pm me with what you want done along with the save file and ill fix it for yah
trees415
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moral of the story is to backup your gamesaves & profile prior to making any changes at all. It's the easiest & most effective way to revert any changes.
unmog
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can help, I heard to fix this you have to reset your experience to something lower than your level, then lower your level. It should allow you to manually lower your level. Id give a link to the forum topic but still cant include links... look under cheat engine downloads, tables, borderlands 2. Its the topic that has over 40 pages of replies... sorry I dont remember which page the discussion was about this though there is lots of good information there.

Can also check my profile if you want to get the cheat engine table.
NZHavok
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys,

I came across your comments here. What is the method for reverting to a lower level? I'm regretting leveling up and unfortunately didn't backup my original save files.

Ideally I would like to stay in the same location just dropped back down to level 28 with the correct number of skill points and a de-spec'd skill tree. Fortunately I didnt touch my badass points.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: