Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 235, 236, 237  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xacegod
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

open cheat engine (download and install if not done already) then click on the icon under the file menu (computer with magnifier, find process Borderlands 2, then if promted to load table Borderlands2.ct click yes, if not then click on load or open and find cheat table (wherever you placed it), it will open in the bottom area, click on Borderlands2 script if you want godmode and those things, if not just find in pointers what you want to change. And say tnx to the guy who made it possible Wink
palasx
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaos5061 wrote:
Edit 2: palasx's download on page 9 does nothing for me. Nothing in that download works. All addresses are labeled p->00000000 and all values are ??

Wait, NONE? The ONLY thing i changed was to add the 3 key pointers at the bottomof the list, i didnt change ANYTHING else, its allidentical to update#14. Are you sure you selected borderlands2.exe? Smile

@all
so what im hearing is that my key pointer works for at least some people, but there is some confusion on its use. it is a iKeysUsed counter, and it counts the total number of keys used. If you had edited your INI before the patch to 255, setting the value in the table to 0 will give you your 255 keys back.

@csimbi
will test your new script in the morning, its almost 4am here, i dont know why im even still awake. was playing Binding of Isaac Razz
marko2te
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Steam version and I already used one key and got a new one, when I load the table first and third option have value of 65537 and the middle one is ??. Have I done something wrong, I loaded the game first and then opened the table or is it something else?
shadydeath
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i just tryed the key hack but it doesnt work for me. i have another way to get inf golden keys. takes a bit longer but still worth it.
step 1: back-up your profile.bin from your borderlands 2 safe
step 2: open the golden chest
step 3: exit the game and steam (not sure if game only works)
step 4: delete profile.bin
step 5: put old profile.bin back
step 6: start borderlands and you will see you have both the items and they key
step 7: repeat and profit
Edit 1:
ok tryed the steam keys one instead of the script. and it works fine. froze all the addresses and profit
haxr4n00bs
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: gold keys Reply with quote

hey... not sure if this is out of place or not but im sure you all will be happy to learn that it is still possible to get golden keys post patch on any version of the game (steam or hard copy). Took me some time to figure out but here it is.

1. Torrent v1.0 of borderlands 2.(install it yada yada)
2. go to "my documents/my games/borderlands 2/willow game/save data/"
3. there will be 2 different files in there that have long numbers for names. the first will be whichever version you want to hack(provided you installed it first) the second will be the one that you just installed from the torrent.
4. make a copy of your first files contents (i.e. profile, save1, save2)
5. paste them into your second folder.
6. edit the WillowDLC.ini file and change the number after "NumKeys" to 255. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands 2\DLC\POPremierClub\Lic: if you have steam, if not it will be in your 2k games folder.
7. once this is done login using your torrented version to make sure that they keys are there.
8. after that you may quit(and save).
9. lastly, copy the files from your 2nd save data folder into your first one(i would suggest making a backup save of the originals).
10. load in on your legitimate version and enjoy.

P.S. game version does not matter in the case of save data.
P.S.S. gearbox has released an official statement that you will not be banned for having extra gold keys. i know that there are other ways to get keys posted here but this one allows you to get the full 255 within a few seconds after the first couple steps.
palasx
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bottom of page 11. good luck. also, YAY my ptrs are working for people! it was a pain in the butt since i coujldnt attach debugger. Csimbi deserves all the praise though, if his stupid script worked for me i would have never bothered Smile (just kidding man, great work, but the old script doesnt do it for me. like i said, will try the new one 2morro!)

marko2te wrote:
I have a Steam version and I already used one key and got a new one, when I load the table first and third option have value of 65537 and the middle one is ??. Have I done something wrong, I loaded the game first and then opened the table or is it something else?
lakesh wrote:

palasx wrote:
Ok, MUCH more confident this time. heres 3 ptrs for keys used that survived a half dozen game quits, 2 reboots, and use on another machine. im pterry sure its the first one, the base address is VERY close to the rest of the base addresses in the table and its 4 levels deep (actually found as a lvl 5, but first offset is 0) anyhow, without further ado here is teh table. PLEASE leave feedback if it works/doesnt work for you!

I noticed that if you take a pointer from the skidrow version and add F50 to the base address the pointer will work in the steam version.

So i added F50 to your pointers, and it works in my steam version just fine (first and last pointer that is).

Thanks for the pointers Smile

GOODNIGHT!
Vortaka
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Found it! Reply with quote

Hi everyone! just passing by to tell you that the "timed missions" (only tried the mail one, since I am there) is a float number...

Easy to find as the time is set in seconds (so 1:05 is 65 seconds or so). So just pause the name and watch the time... 1:05? Search between 64 and 66 (and if too much results are there, just go back, let it drop a second or two, and redo...

Now if only I knew how pointers worked... Sad

Vortaka

P.S. However, if you do not unpause it (the timer I mean) the game crash... How about I give myself 1 hour??? to do the mission!) (1799s (so 30 minutes is enough Smile

Last edited by Vortaka on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Zamek
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marko2te wrote:

fix the first at 65536
worked for me
bakadoodle
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xacegod wrote:
bakadoodle wrote:

Any chance of getting a steam version of this table please?

I'm sorry but no... I don't own steam version of the game...
You can search for pointer of first skill on left menu (find address once (search for 1, then put 1 more point in that skill, then search again,... repeat until you find 1 value (it helps to reset skill in Sanctuary to lose all but the 1 true adres of the skill...) and after you find the pointer on the said skill value (right click adres and go pointer scan for this address then click ok, save the first results, than play some more, go back to scan pointer, click rescan, and choose address to find or value to find (if you restart the game go for value, address will change) then you add in calculator 24 hex to said address/pointer (in calculator click on view then on programer, and click on Hex and copy address from the first skill add 24 and that is 2nd address offset, go back to pointer and add in topmost the result of calculation, repeat that for each skill and you get your own table...
PS I am not sure if I closed all brackets - ))

Ok I got this far, but am now confused. What "value" am I looking for? Not used to finding pointers like this. And are there rescan options I should have checked? I'm getting over 150k results for the address without substantial decrements each time I play/rescan
xacegod
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

add to my pointers in table f50 (open pointer in topmost see number, then in calculator add f50 and place resault in table...) repeat for all...

edit 1 -rescan when you change value, add value to skill,...
the pointers all work, they said that difference is f50, so for a pointer like this

Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>276</ID>
      <Description>"111"</Description>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>"Borderlands2.exe"+015FC4AC</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>40</Offset>
        <Offset>58</Offset>
        <Offset>15C</Offset>
        <Offset>248</Offset>
        <Offset>9C</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

<Offset>40</Offset> add values to this
where it says 40 you add f50 to get pointer for steam version, save that pointer, copy paste in table same pointer (to make a double), then add 24 hex and you get the next skill, and so on...
For any pointer in scripts you add f50 and you get the value in steam...

I'm sorry I cant write more have exam tomorow need to study...

PS You can copy this to get first

Last edited by xacegod on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Chaos5061
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palasx wrote:
Chaos5061 wrote:
Edit 2: palasx's download on page 9 does nothing for me. Nothing in that download works. All addresses are labeled p->00000000 and all values are ??

Wait, NONE? The ONLY thing i changed was to add the 3 key pointers at the bottomof the list, i didnt change ANYTHING else, its allidentical to update#14. Are you sure you selected borderlands2.exe? Smile

Well yes the scripts work but I can get those out of Csimbi updates. I was trying yours for the Money edit and stuff like that. Here is my process:

1. Double click your cheat table named Borderlands2Keys to open cheat engine.

2. Launch Borderlands 2.

3. Click Network Options in game and select Offline.

4. Load my character. (Zero)

5. Press Escape and go to Cheat Engine and Open Process Borderlands 2.

6. It asks me if I want to Keep the current address list/code list? and I select Yes.

7. And nothing. All Addresses are P-> 00000000 and All Values are ??.

And I can't post Urls so no image that way. and I can't add it as a attachment because it keeps returning Tried to upload empty file. Going to see if I can PM you the image or a link to the image. And I'm not worthy of PMing people yet. So balls.
lakesh
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaos5061 wrote:

If you use the Steam / Retail version of the game try my tables.(second post in this thread)
Chaos5061
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lakesh wrote:
Chaos5061 wrote:

If you use the Steam / Retail version of the game try my tables.(second post in this thread)

And that was the problem right there. I thought palasx was based on steam but apparently not. So I have yours running and everything looks good.

Now I just need your money table and keys table combined with Csimbi scripts table and I will be set on a table that is totally working for Steam.
lakesh
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can throw them together, no prob Smile
(give me a few min).
glyth
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lakesh wrote:
Just a small table with pointers to HP, Grenades, Pistol, MP, MG, Shooty, and Sniper Ammo.

/edit: now only with pointers for the Steam version.

/edit2:
I noticed that Csimbi used the same base address for all his pointers.
So i tried to change that base address to one that i found in the steam version, and it worked.

/edit3:
Added a (for me) working version of palasx' Gold Keys Table where i changed the pointers to (hopefully) work with the steam version.

/edit:
combined the tables for easier use.
(if the Skeleton Key script doesn't work use the Key pointers at the bottom of the table)
I used Csimbi's test table where he separated his scripts in case some of them caused crashes for steam users.

i really like this one verses the omnnes with multi scripts it aloud me to custumize my bad ass and just have a few things at 3000% instead of the scripts which gave me 3k% in everything which was kinda not good for effects and stuff

so if bl2 updates please dont forget to update the no multi changeing one :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 235, 236, 237  Next
Page 14 of 237

Jump to: