Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 238, 239, 240  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glyth
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Synopis wrote:
neilo67 wrote:
you know you can get loads of GK by changing the ini right ? can I say this here ? sorry if i cant

I believe they fixed that already.

ryanhaych1 wrote:
do you know if its possible to hack the slot machines? so you can win orange weapons

I'd like to know this as well.

dang beat me to it yes i hope u guys can hack slot machinses to Razz the one arm bandits drop free play slot machines btw

3 borderlands is orange btw
neilo67
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Synopis"]
neilo67 wrote:
you know you can get loads of GK by changing the ini right ? can I say this here ? sorry if i cant

I believe they fixed that already.

ohh glad i got the 255 keys then before they did Smile
and all pre order bonus'
acff
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone figure out how to do rare drop %
eTheBlack
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting crash on The Dust part of map. Didn't get any crashes until then.
ryanhaych1
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i some times crash when i have the Script on for no reason.
Csimbi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palasx wrote:
you might need to change magic find to something in the 10s of thousands to see an immediate difference. double magic find probably means something along the lines of doubling the MAXIMUM "score" of a weapon on drop, but theres very likely a hard coded MINIMUM, so by increasing the spread, the mean will be much higher. just a thought.

I debugged it a bit and it seems that that float value is buried deep: Item->BonusArray->Bonus->Value. But, since it did not work, I gave up.
Just experiment and if you find out that it works, let me know.

palasx wrote:
AAANYHOW, after MANY pointer scans, since i still cant get the debugger working i think i found some static pointers for the number of keys used. tested across 4-5 quits and relaunches and it appears they are valid. is it normal to find 10,000+ static pointers to the same item? anyhow, i included like 20 of them on the table, and will be uploading my pointer scan as well. they are at the bottom of the list.cheers!

Keep sieving through the pointer results; remember, you can open them again after reboot and you can also remove the invalid ones (in case you don't know the address or the value, it usually drops quite a few). If there are still tons of them left after 5-10 sieves, you could try this. It's a tool to filter results I implemented a while ago. Go for the lowest level pointers first.

evandan4 wrote:
The golden key doesn't work for me either. I am using skidrow binaries, but it does not seem to work. My process:
1) Go to sanctuary
2) aim at chest
3) check boxes "borderlands 2 script" and "bSkeletonKeyHackEnabled"
4) Open chest
5) Takes a key.

At step 3, you do NOT check the bSkeletonKeyHackEnabled box! You change its value to 1!

ryanhaych1 wrote:
Can you add Golden keys to it? i tryed edit the DLC and they don't work

Already done. Use the script.

eTheBlack wrote:
I'm getting crash on The Dust part of map. Didn't get any crashes until then.

I'll have a run-through and see.

ryanhaych1 wrote:

Well, what do you (or enemies do when it happens)? Surely, there must be something triggering it.
bakadoodle
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xacegod wrote:
I found pointers for skill values for Zero,but they seem to work on other classes... I changed just 2 skills, but all can be changed and stay changed until restart of game, or load. (if you put 50 or 250, it will change back to 5 as max value.)

edit 2- difference in skills is 24, so find first and add 24 to adress and you get the next skill... soon the table will be done Very Happy
edit 1 - they work the same for each class on the same place (you'll figure it out... Wink. This is pointer just copy/paste in cheat engine
edit 3 - cheat table done. enjoy, works for all

Any chance of getting a steam version of this table please?
bmn
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: SPOILER ALERT (for sidequests), READ ON AT OWN RISK.

CSIMBI,

I too have gotten crashes, but I'll try to be a little more specific as to when it happens.

I've encountered them in the wide open maps that have vehicle access, such as [spoiler] The Dust and The Highlands [/spoiler].

So far, foot-travelled maps seem to be fine and I haven't encountered anything that crashes it yet.

The problem lies in the open maps in 2 instances:

1: When you deploy a vehicle and want to teleport into them. (This might have been fixed a in your latest version. I've got update 2, update 7 and update 14 as my tables and I've encountered this in update 7, but this seems to be resolved in update 14. I'd have to do more testing for this to be more conclusive, but just take it on my word that this is happening for now. (Other users, please corroborate if you find this to be true)

2: By far more common, whenever I trigger a certain stage in a quest. For example, I've crashed multiple times when searching for the body in [spoiler] Mordecai's Stash quest [/spoiler] when I've cleared out Bug's Gulch.
Another particular instance is in [spoiler] Claptrap's quest to remove the bandits by blowing out the furnaces [/spoiler] The game crashes [spoiler] after you detonate the charges and have to face the surprise. [/spoiler]
The last piece where it crashes is [spoiler] shooting the moonshine barrels off the Moonshiner. The crash bit is specifically when the Audio triggers after you've gotten the 10 barrels. (I've managed to get this twice) [/spoiler]

Hope this detail helps. I'll be posting a little more as soon as I encounter any crashes.

It's worthy to note that I've completed the said quests above by NOT running the script, and the crashes have a pattern to them, although in the vehicular maps, there seem to be random spots as well.

Hope this helps heaps. Now, 87 BAZILLION guns and I can't even seem to get a decent one? Time to remedy that with some gaming!

BMN, *peace out.

EDIT: The spoiler tags don't work!
xacegod
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bakadoodle wrote:

Any chance of getting a steam version of this table please?

I'm sorry but no... I don't own steam version of the game...
You can search for pointer of first skill on left menu (find address once (search for 1, then put 1 more point in that skill, then search again,... repeat until you find 1 value (it helps to reset skill in Sanctuary to lose all but the 1 true adres of the skill...) and after you find the pointer on the said skill value (right click adres and go pointer scan for this address then click ok, save the first results, than play some more, go back to scan pointer, click rescan, and choose address to find or value to find (if you restart the game go for value, address will change) then you add in calculator 24 hex to said address/pointer (in calculator click on view then on programer, and click on Hex and copy address from the first skill add 24 and that is 2nd address offset, go back to pointer and add in topmost the result of calculation, repeat that for each skill and you get your own table...
PS I am not sure if I closed all brackets - ))

And about the table CSIMBI great job!

Also an idea, if they keep integer values to calculate badass rank maybe they do the same to magic find? 5% in badass is 7-8, so maybe we search for that instead? just a weird idea...
palasx
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, MUCH more confident this time. heres 3 ptrs for keys used that survived a half dozen game quits, 2 reboots, and use on another machine. im pterry sure its the first one, the base address is VERY close to the rest of the base addresses in the table and its 4 levels deep (actually found as a lvl 5, but first offset is 0) anyhow, without further ado here is teh table. PLEASE leave feedback if it works/doesnt work for you!

Borderlands2Keys.ct
 Description:
please test keys used, bottom 3 entries. remember, lower is better, since the game counts keys USED, not keys current.

Download
 Filename:  Borderlands2Keys.ct
 Filesize:  34.36 KB
 Downloaded:  942 Time(s)

Csimbi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmn wrote:
1: When you deploy a vehicle and want to teleport into them. (This might have been fixed a in your latest version. I've got update 2, update 7 and update 14 as my tables and I've encountered this in update 7, but this seems to be resolved in update 14. I'd have to do more testing for this to be more conclusive, but just take it on my word that this is happening for now. (Other users, please corroborate if you find this to be true)

Thanks for the detailed explanation.
This is a specific bug I found and corrected in Update 14 (see note under update 13!)
You should always use the latest version; why use update#7?

bmn wrote:
2: By far more common, whenever I trigger a certain stage in a quest. For example, I've crashed multiple times when searching for the body in [spoiler] Mordecai's Stash quest [/spoiler] when I've cleared out Bug's Gulch.
Another particular instance is in [spoiler] Claptrap's quest to remove the bandits by blowing out the furnaces [/spoiler] The game crashes [spoiler] after you detonate the charges and have to face the surprise. [/spoiler]
The last piece where it crashes is [spoiler] shooting the moonshine barrels off the Moonshiner. The crash bit is specifically when the Audio triggers after you've gotten the 10 barrels. (I've managed to get this twice) [/spoiler]

I did not get to these quests yet, but I am playing with all scripts enabled so I'll keep an eye on these quests.

xacegod wrote:
Also an idea, if they keep integer values to calculate badass rank maybe they do the same to magic find? 5% in badass is 7-8, so maybe we search for that instead? just a weird idea...

Hmm. Great idea. But 100% would be 464 - a wild guess???
8 yields 4.8%
9 yields 5.2%
495 yields 104.9%
496 yields 105.1%
@palasx
While I don't need it (as the script works), is people confirm that it works, I can stuff it in the main table if you like.

Last edited by Csimbi on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
bmn
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:

Thanks for the detailed explanation.
This is a specific bug I found and corrected in Update 14 (see note under update 13!)
You should always use the latest version; why use update#7?

I wanted to make sure that it wasn't specifically limited to any one portion of the script after adding in the extra features that you did, hence I've had 3 editions of the script.

Crash #1 occurred in Update #7 and I just wanted to confirm that it was an isolated incident that was fixed and that it should, hopefully, be unrelated to Crash #2.

If it helps any, Crash #2 occurs across ALL versions of the tables.

Hope this helps.

*peace out,
BMN
Borderlands_Fan_007
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Very confused... Reply with quote

Created an account just for this thread/game, lol.

Okay, I have the Steam version of the game, downloaded Lakesh's steam port of Csimbi's table (2nd post, first link), and everything I've used (Eridium, Backpack, and Grenade ammo count) all work fine.

Side note: Backpack upped to 500 (503 after buying the last backpack SDU) works fine but I cannot scroll through the weapons at all any more. I can mouse-wheel scroll and see their cards pop up, but the actual list does not move and I cannot equip from the list after like 8 down, no big deal anyways, I do my comparisons while selling gear off, lol.)

What does NOT work for me (or I cannot figure out HOW to work them) are the Health and Shield values (tried setting all values of both to 5000, no change)

I also saw people talking about a demigod mode and a golden key hack included with (I am assuming Csimbi's) table, but they are not available in Lakesh's port of said table. The demigod mode in the original willowgame.ini file of course doesn't work in Borderlands 2, and I really liked that feature from Borderlands 1, and would like the Demigod mode feature back on. As for the GK hack, I already did the '255' hack deal, I've got about 160 left, but I'd still like to be able to hack it back up to 255 on occasion, but can't seem to figure it out for myself.

I am a n00b at Cheat Engine-ing (though .ini exploits and console cheating I am very familiar with), and could really use some help either figuring out how to find the Demigod and GK hacks myself or if someone could update the latest version of Csimbi's Skidrow table to a Steam table, that would be very appreciated.
ryanhaych1
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:

ryanhaych1 wrote:

Well, what do you (or enemies do when it happens)? Surely, there must be something triggering it.
i crash when i turn the script off and sometime when i use slot machines.

Also is it possible to hack the slot machines?
Csimbi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmn wrote:

If it helps any, Crash #2 occurs across ALL versions of the tables.

Hope this helps.

What do you mean by all versions? 1 thru 14 or just 7 thru 14?
Yes, it does help because that essentially identifies the script responsible for the crash.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 238, 239, 240  Next
Page 9 of 240

Jump to: