Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teleporting Enemies infront of you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaz
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Teleporting Enemies infront of you Reply with quote

ok so i got my co ords mouse co ords enemy co ords and its an fps game left 4 dead 2 but now what i wana do is script a hack where enemies teleport to where your crosshair points ? i know its possible and would like some help
coolman++
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakin retarded but ok ill help.

you could start with a c++ script that would first get your crosshair (usually the center of the screen) coordinates, you won't need anything else since they're just teleporting to your crosshair. Then you could find enemy coordinates and the script would inject into the game and set enemy coordinates to the same X axis coordinates as you.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gaz
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh thanks man makes loads of sense so freaking simple had an idea itd be something around that but i thought z axis insteada x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: