Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help! Using cheat engine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Help! Using cheat engine Reply with quote

Hello, I'm new. I'm using cheat engine in a online game. How I can modify the database?
Obus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone knows any program to modify the database of a online game?
marcelovski
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a noob at this myself and from the little I know, I believe you can modify values inside the game like your money or health or ammo etc. Let's think like this: you start with 40 bullets of ammo. So you go on CE, select the process of the game you're running and scan for 40. Fire a few times, you are now with 37 bullets, so you do next scan for 37. You gotta repeat this process. Your list's gonna get less and less values, until you find the values that match up with your current amount of ammo. Then, you just need to change it the value you found on that address to whatever you want. I'd go for 4000 bullets Smile I suggest you look at some YouTube videos to learn. That's what I'm currently doing. GL with the hacking Obus
Obus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Some help please Reply with quote

Hello, my what I get is that I get to change the energy, gold ... But change the numbers go crazy which is not served by telling me that I have such suficiento gold to buy that object, then I really would like to know if something so that I can not go crazy or if something is there any altenativo another program that just is not as well known as Cheat Engine.

Just one more thing if you do not understand something you've written as I have explained so please write to if you can explain it better now thanks to all.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send the admin of that server abackdoor trojan and nicely ask him to install it.
It helps if you kidnap someone be loves (note, don't kidnap someone he hates, that won't work), or hold a gun to his head
You will then be able to edit the database

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
coolman++
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY! DIDN'T YOU READ THE TERMS OF USE?

This program is freeware, you can copy it as much as you like.

If this program accidentaly screws up and destroys data on your PC, electrocutes you,makes your monitor explode in your face, set's your house on fire, kills you, causes everyone on the planet(and beyond) to try to kill you, hacks into a nearby nuclear misile and targets your house, changes your bank balance to $0, gets you banned from online games, adds your name to a hitman's list, sucks you into the computer and plays pong with you(with you as ball), causes secret agencies to come after you, makes you believe you got maggots crawling under your skin, turns your room into a gate to hell, becomes sentient and starts killing everyone on this planet, gets you sent to jail with a guy named big bubba or does anything else you don't want it to do, don't blame the author of this program!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: