Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Getting 500-1500 bucks next week
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dark‮&#8238
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Posts: 79
Location: <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Getting 500-1500 bucks next week Reply with quote

Some band is gona play downtown, dad can get me a job for a week as a waitress, I get to keep 10% of the sales + tip.

And since it's a pretty famous band known around mexico, I'm already feeling the money go down my pants.

What to buy faggots? I'm making a 300 bucks comp build (laems).

pl0x?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Barnold Swolezzenegger
Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first saw your picture I thought you were a female. You've just confirmed my suspicion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel the waitress.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark&#8238;&#8238
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Posts: 79
Location: <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't waitress for both genders?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OP.
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 2217

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can buy me some camera gear
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

init as89d7sa98dsadasdfsa wrote:
Isn't waitress for both genders?

Waiter, Waitress.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark&#8238;&#8238
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Posts: 79
Location: <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it all along, I was just testing you faggots, obviously the first thought you guys had, was about gayness.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so jelly, I know exactly what I would do with that money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

getting money but cant afford internet lmao
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark&#8238;&#8238
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Posts: 79
Location: <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dad just got a job, fag. We just had it rough for a month or 2.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
King Chezzmo
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 10 Nov 2009
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not going to be making as much as you think you are.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you live in Mexico? Because that would be funny.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

init as89d7sa98dsadasdfsa wrote:
I knew it all along, I was just testing you faggots, obviously the first thought you guys had, was about gayness.
you DID just call yourself a waitress. you ARE the one who calls everyone a faggot.

PROJECTION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark&#8238;&#8238
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Posts: 79
Location: <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
init as89d7sa98dsadasdfsa wrote:
I knew it all along, I was just testing you faggots, obviously the first thought you guys had, was about gayness.
you DID just call yourself a waitress. you ARE the one who calls everyone a faggot.

PROJECTION


Shut up faggot : (
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kavvman
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 17 Apr 2004
Posts: 316

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hookers. You desperately need to get laid
_________________
...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites