Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boosting downloading speed of torrents using utorrent.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiran1108
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Boosting downloading speed of torrents using utorrent. Reply with quote

Hi guys I have used CE 5.5 on my Windows XP 32bit OS. It gave a tremendous help to boost my internet downloading speed using utorrent. I used the speed hack value to 0.1. But I have tried to use CE 5.5 & 5.61 on my windows 7 ultimate 32bit edition. When I tried to download stuff using utorrent and other torrent clients it gives not boosted download speed for the torrents that i am downloading. I set the speed hack value to 0.1. Please help me guys to solve this problem! Sad Question
greatveemon
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any idea how will cheat engine helped you to boost your torrent. You must check you internet speed and the seeders. If there is less or no seeders, you'll probably can't download the file that you want to have.
chiran1108
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatveemon wrote:
I don't have any idea how will cheat engine helped you to boost your torrent. You must check you internet speed and the seeders. If there is less or no seeders, you'll probably can't download the file that you want to have.

The data I supplied is guaranteed. Not only myself but also my friends do that. It will help you to stable the downloading speed. Try installing it on windows xp sp2 or sp3 and set the speed hack value to 0.1 you will find the difference. By the way select utorrent.exe from the process list before set the speed hack value!
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

disable your internet protection software and the speedhack will have effect
and it could be that the new version of utorrent isn't affected

also, it doesn't really work, all it does is fake a higher download speed value

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
badude75
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:54 am    Post subject: Also effects tracker refresh rate Reply with quote

Setting speed hack to 0.1. for a tracker with a refresh rate of 30 minutes will now make it 300 minutes. So for every 1 second that should pass normally it is now taking 10 seconds for every 1 second to pass. So you just added a extra 4 1/2 hours on to your trackers refresh time.
predprey
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it shows a higher download speed because it modifies the time variable your torrent client uses to calculate your download speed. actual downloaded data amount variable remains unchanged. so displayed higher download speed is fake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: