Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is autistic?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DURAN
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: What is autistic? Reply with quote

I really don't understand it i read about it but i dont get it.
Noodlez
<3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a mental disability that makes kids like down syndrome without the fucked up mongoloid faces.
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have trouble with social interaction/conversation. Trouble may be an understatement. Most won't make eye contact. I found this on wiki

Repetitive movement.
# Stereotypy is repetitive movement, such as hand flapping, making sounds, head rolling, or body rocking.
# Compulsive behavior is intended and appears to follow rules, such as arranging objects in stacks or lines.
# Sameness is resistance to change; for example, insisting that the furniture not be moved or refusing to be interrupted.
# Ritualistic behavior involves an unvarying pattern of daily activities, such as an unchanging menu or a dressing ritual. This is closely associated with sameness and an independent validation has suggested combining the two factors.[32]
# Restricted behavior is limited in focus, interest, or activity, such as preoccupation with a single television program, toy, or game.
# Self-injury includes movements that injure or can injure the person, such as eye poking, skin picking, hand biting, and head banging.[3] A 2007 study reported that self-injury at some point affected about 30% of children with ASD.

A lot of autistic people are actually really intelligent.
[Crap] Autizboyz
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
They have trouble with social interaction/conversation. Trouble may be an understatement. Most won't make eye contact. I found this on wiki

Repetitive movement.
# Stereotypy is repetitive movement, such as hand flapping, making sounds, head rolling, or body rocking.
# Compulsive behavior is intended and appears to follow rules, such as arranging objects in stacks or lines.
# Sameness is resistance to change; for example, insisting that the furniture not be moved or refusing to be interrupted.
# Ritualistic behavior involves an unvarying pattern of daily activities, such as an unchanging menu or a dressing ritual. This is closely associated with sameness and an independent validation has suggested combining the two factors.[32]
# Restricted behavior is limited in focus, interest, or activity, such as preoccupation with a single television program, toy, or game.
# Self-injury includes movements that injure or can injure the person, such as eye poking, skin picking, hand biting, and head banging.[3] A 2007 study reported that self-injury at some point affected about 30% of children with ASD.

you right at that part , still not all smart people is autism .. probaly too much theory or etc on their head that make them brain malfunction

thats what i think

Drkgodz
Flash moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

[Crap] Autizboyz wrote:
Dialgar wrote:

Repetitive movement.

you right at that part , still not all smart people is autism .. probaly too much theory or etc on their head that make them brain malfunction

thats what i think

No, being smart doesn't make you autistic, and being autistic doesn't make you smart.

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Crap] Autizboyz wrote:
Dialgar wrote:

Repetitive movement.

thats what i think

I fucking lol'd. Dialgar is right.
Zacky
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:

Repetitive movement.

I'm hate how this reminds me of me, without the intelligence.
Benji
Random spam moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My best friend is autistic, but he's nothing like anything described above. It can be really annoying at times because he sort of lives in his own world. He watches too much anime so at a certain moment he's also starting to copy things from his animes into the real world.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's different, it's called suffering from schizophrenia
Benji
Random spam moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
That's different, it's called suffering from schizophrenia

No, it's not like that. It's more like he believes in things from animes. For example he believes it that you grow a lot stronger if you have been severely damaged after a fight (Dragonball Z)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: