Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ninja Warz karma hacking

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
butlerdylan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Ninja Warz karma hacking Reply with quote

So i have been reaserching how to hack karma in the facebook game Ninja Warz and have finally decided that posting here in the cheat engine forums might be the best chance on figuring out how to do this. Karma is just a type of experience that u use to level up your ninjas and buy some weapons/ relic things. I have messed with cheat engine trying to figure it out but i cant, can u teach me how to possibly do this???
XaLeX
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, this is only the 10528th post today about hacking server sided values.

You can't*. It's server sided. Google "server sided" for more info.

*actually you could, but it's hard and takes time. not just a scan. google wpe for this.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: