Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SAMP-MONEY HACKING IN CRAZYBOBS CNR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swish_Cheats
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: SAMP-MONEY HACKING IN CRAZYBOBS CNR Reply with quote

Hi,

i have been trying to hack money on CrazyBobs cnr for a very long time. the server is "server-sided" and i was told that Cheat Engine has to be used. i know it CAN be done...and im hoping someone here will be able to share the secret? and if you dont want anyone else to know, i understand. you could always pm me the details

thanks in advance
Swish_Cheats Very Happy
Fapfapfap
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packet editing.
DamiPL
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: SAMP-MONEY HACKING IN CRAZYBOBS CNR Reply with quote

Swish_Cheats wrote:
Hi,

the server is "server-sided" and i was told that Cheat Engine has to be used. i know it CAN be done...

who did u hear that from? CE cant edit server sided values.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: SAMP-MONEY HACKING IN CRAZYBOBS CNR Reply with quote

DamiPL wrote:
Swish_Cheats wrote:
Hi,

the server is "server-sided" and i was told that Cheat Engine has to be used. i know it CAN be done...

who did u hear that from? CE cant edit server sided values.

after youtube . com paste this: watch?v=gGQj-nbyyaI

(Video Name: SA-MP Cash hack - works past protection - )

the only explanation i can think of, is that he is using another packet editing programme or other hacking tool, which he doesnt tell us.

???
DamiPL
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice he does NOT show you that it really works(after he found it he just ended the video), he basically just found the client sided value of his money and thats it. Even if he froze that, his real money value still wastes.
But its GtaSAmp so it might be possible, anyways did u try that already?u can also try the packet editor plugin for CE, it comes in handy for me.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DamiPL wrote:
Notice he does NOT show you that it really works(after he found it he just ended the video), he basically just found the client sided value of his money and thats it. Even if he froze that, his real money value still wastes.
But its GtaSAmp so it might be possible, anyways did u try that already?u can also try the packet editor plugin for CE, it comes in handy for me.

yea i've tried many times, always failing :/

Im tryna get in contact with him, but it might take a while...

anyway thnx for the help
navarone
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAMP rarely gets updates and last time I checked money, weapons and armor etc.. was client sided.

But it's been a while since I checked anyway, so I could be wrong.
Swish_Cheats
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

navarone wrote:
SAMP rarely gets updates and last time I checked money, weapons and armor etc.. was client sided.

some servers in SAMP are client sided, making them very easy to hack money. HOWEVER i am talking about CrazyBobs CnR, which is server sided.
I KNOW MONEY CAN BE HACKED USING CHEAT ENGINE, A MONEY HACKER HAS TOLD ME THIS MUCH. what i dont know...is what else is needed so the money on the server side matches that on the client side.
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swish_Cheats wrote:
navarone wrote:

some servers in SAMP are client sided, making them very easy to hack money. HOWEVER i am talking about CrazyBobs CnR, which is server sided.
I KNOW MONEY CAN BE HACKED USING CHEAT ENGINE, A MONEY HACKER HAS TOLD ME THIS MUCH. what i dont know...is what else is needed so the money on the server side matches that on the client side.

no, it's impossible if the server plugin keeps track of money on the server side of things. some even watch over your inventory, so while you can give yourself weapons, they technically don't exist in the world so you can't trade them.

ages ago in my samp days though i did find a pretty enormous exploit for one of those servers. you could give money to other players with a command but you could feed it something negative, which would effectively siphon money from the person you're supposed to be paying. you could set up a bogus account and pull billions out of it, putting it in the negatives and giving the other player vast riches.
navarone
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slovach wrote:

no, it's impossible if the server plugin keeps track of money on the server side of things. some even watch over your inventory, so while you can give yourself weapons, they technically don't exist in the world so you can't trade them.

ages ago in my samp days though i did find a pretty enormous exploit for one of those servers. you could give money to other players with a command but you could feed it something negative, which would effectively siphon money from the person you're supposed to be paying. you could set up a bogus account and pull billions out of it, putting it in the negatives and giving the other player vast riches.

Typing something like 9999999999999999 in the player id used to crash SAMP servers.

Too bad I was rewarded with a forum/IRC ban when I tried to let them know of the exploit.

OP did you give CE's speed hack a shot? MTASA have the ammo server sided, yet they don't have a server check for how "fast" you fire your ammo resulting in a rate of fire hack.

That or try replaying packets of you making money somehow in the game.
Swish_Cheats
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea im just gunna have to keep trying. thanks for all the helpful info guys Smile
TonyShit
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please watch this:
youtube . com / user / CashMoneyMILLIONS420 (without the spaces)

I was playing with a money hacker yesterday and he told me that he had hacked 90mil on his previous account and he said that to hack money, specifically server-sided, you need 3 things:

1-S0beit Mod - NOP ResetPlayerMoney and NOP GivePlayerMoney patches
2-Cheat Engine 5.6
3-WPE (Winsock Packet Editor)

By editing the send/sendto packets you can hack anything you want, from money on Crazybob's to Facebook accounts.

The problem is, SAMP sends tons of packets at once, and it is very difficult to find which ones are necessary for you to edit.

This is all I know so far.
navarone
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
By editing the send/sendto packets you can hack anything you want, from money on Crazybob's to Facebook accounts.

LOL
TonyShit
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

navarone wrote:
Quote:

LOL

NO KIDDING
Swish_Cheats
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyShit wrote:
Please watch this:
youtube . com / user / CashMoneyMILLIONS420 (without the spaces)

I was playing with a money hacker yesterday and he told me that he had hacked 90mil on his previous account and he said that to hack money, specifically server-sided, you need 3 things:

1-S0beit Mod - NOP ResetPlayerMoney and NOP GivePlayerMoney patches
2-Cheat Engine 5.6
3-WPE (Winsock Packet Editor)

The problem is, SAMP sends tons of packets at once, and it is very difficult to find which ones are necessary for you to edit.

This is all I know so far.

Yes I am aware of how to do it, but HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH PACKETS ARE MONEY RELATED AND WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO TO CHANGE THEM Question Question Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: