Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Suggestion] Universal CROSSHAIR for Direct-X-Mess
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave_Scream
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: [Suggestion] Universal CROSSHAIR for Direct-X-Mess Reply with quote

Hi. In some games Crosshair is switched off. And in internet we can found many many software that called "Universal Crosshair Hack". It is simple programm, that make crosshair at center of the screen, with some options.

But there is problem with all this "unversal crosshair" soft - it uses some "not native" mechanism. And because of it crosshair in games is very blinking, and slows FPS on 50%.

For example when I use it in Killing Floor - it slows my FPS from 50-60 to 20-25. And it blinking all time..

so I think that it would be cool and simple to realize the Universal crosshair tool for Direct-X-Mess in CE.

thanks.
Dave_Scream
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up. Dark Byte what do u think about it?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I could add it

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

you could always put a piece of tape on your screen and draw it yourself

ghetto way
Dave_Scream
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
I guess I could add it

not implemented in version 5.6.1 Sad
noko_112
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slovach wrote:

ghetto way

I where thinking the same thing Very Happy
sitapea1337
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+ crosshair isn't always in the center of the screen. Would be good if it were possible to "+/-x" and "+/-y" coordinate it according to the center of the screen.
AhMunRa
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slovach wrote:

ghetto way

While you guys are bsing. I have monofilament line (read fishing line) in a cross hair pattern with about an inch of both pieces colored red with a sharpie. Works great and low tech.

And while we are at it. In your config, ever had your keys unbound cause of an admin. Set the config file to read only, unbind won't work on it anymore. Also works for games that like to change defaults back after you enabled custom options.

Dave_Scream
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave_Scream wrote:
Dark Byte wrote:
I guess I could add it

not implemented in version 5.6.1 Sad

not added in 6.0 Sad
Dave_Scream
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

subject not added in 6.1

im using Direct-X-Mess and it dosnt updated a long time. it sometimes hangs up when loading textures. and have bad targeting when many targets on screen.. the targets are jumping all time.

another suggestion is prioritization of textures.. if high priority texture on screen - target to this texture...

and maybe prioritization based on range...
atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Direct-X Mess was never designed with any specific game in mind. In order to do anything like you are asking, you will need to alter the source of it to work specifically for that game. Vertices and strides change from game to game so there is no universal method that can be used to make a "hack" for all games using that DLL.
Dave_Scream
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiccaan wrote:
Direct-X Mess was never designed with any specific game in mind. In order to do anything like you are asking, you will need to alter the source of it to work specifically for that game. Vertices and strides change from game to game so there is no universal method that can be used to make a "hack" for all games using that DLL.

direct-x-mess is pretty universal. I saw source and have some ideas about how to implement crosshair.. but my skills are not so good, and because of it im asking Dark Byte to implement this features.
atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave_Scream wrote:
Wiccaan wrote:

direct-x-mess is pretty universal. I saw source and have some ideas about how to implement crosshair.. but my skills are not so good, and because of it im asking Dark Byte to implement this features.

Drawing a crosshair vs. doing in depth texture checks / coloring (chams) and basically an aimbot as you sre stating are entirely different things.

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh directx mess is a universal aimbot (one of the less known features of ce 5.x) but it's not as good as an game specific aimbot.
1: It can't call ingame "inLineOfsight" functions so if an object is drawn even if it is behind a wall, it will be seen as a valid target
2: It predicts the location where the target is next frame based on the pixel changes of the previous frames instead of the speed of the object itself

and as mentioned, if two moving targets get close to the center of the screen (the aimbot picks target based on which one is closes to the center) it might suddenly switch to another target, and that movement can cause the speedcalculation go wrong and move even more

Perhaps if I get time I'll re-implement it for ce 6.2. I know a few new methods that can speed up a lot and be more stable and I have a method I can use to hook direct3ddevice without having to start the game (might require some initial callibration first though to get the actual functions)

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Dave_Scream
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im using aimbot for a long time in one unreal2004 based game.. it good enought and help me alot. but prioritization of targets and target tracking is good idea.

as i remember from source, each red-box is connected to texture and have its own id?

why not to do so: I select some target and move crosshair to near red-dot. then I press aim hotkey - nearest red dot locks and aimhelper start to track only this texture (check by id), until I release aim-helper hotkey. when i kill that unit, i release helper hotkey, red-dot unlocks, then i select another target, move crosshair near, press aim hotkey it locks and tracks without jumps again.

I saw that sometimes texture disappear to be locked and red dot disappears too.. it often happens when too many targets around... well if texture lost, then aim tracking lost too it not so bad. but tracking mechanism is good for aim helper cause jumps are annoying.
---
anyway thanks for reply and hope
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: