Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun + Firestorm God Mode
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun + Firestorm God Mode Reply with quote

Yes this is an old game but recently, EA Games has made it free and it can be downloaded from all major gaming sites now. I have decided to play with it and there are hundreds of trainers for it I guess so this table contains only one option: God Mode. There might be trainers out there which contains this option but not the one I have used, so I have made it for myself.

The trainer can be downloaded from here:
http://szemelyesintegracio.mediacenter11.hu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=81:command-and-conquer-tiberian-sun-and-firestorm&catid=38:pc-game-cheats&Itemid=85

cc_sun_and_firestorm.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  cc_sun_and_firestorm.CT
 Filesize:  1.26 KB
 Downloaded:  2201 Time(s)

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.

Last edited by Geri on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
iEat
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I lost my Command & Conquer serial key so I can't install it. My Computer crashed a while ago and I lost C & C. It was a nice game. My friend still plays it online. I assumed you could make hacks like God Mode on it, and I was right. Nice Job on the table.

My IQ is higher than 100, so I think I qualify.
Although, some are professional flamers so they probably would testify to my statement, but I say:
your wrong.
knifepo1nt
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, thanks for the file. are you able to freeze the countdown timer? ive tried searching for unknown initial value then just search for descending value but cant find it.

also Geri, which cnc game are you refering to because several cnc games are available for free now on the official site.
Geri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am referring to Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun and Firestorm which is part of the C&C First Decade package. Now this game and the expansion can be downloaded from here:

http://www.gamershell.com/download_55872.shtml

Most likely other gaming sites are hosting this game too.

About other features, I can't do anything right now due to some major issues, like I dont have a computer and internet now etc.
When I have fixed these problems, I will have a look at it.
abobo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: has anyone tried this on NOD Reply with quote

hey guys, I recently started playing TFD (the final decade) again because I installed it on my Windows 7 computer,

I tried this CT last week I was playing the regular Tiberium Sun on the GDI campaign and I found that this GOD MODE was working, now I just started playing the NOD campaign and I find it is not working for NOD side.

I am using v2.03 I believe is the latest one with all the patches that the author that posted this .CT was using. So once again has anyone tested this on the NOD side and found it working yet?

I would like to have a working GOD MODE for NOD ... can anyone help or am I doing something wrong? thanks
abobo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL ... so I was playing the NOD campaign and when you enable GOD MODE it makes GDI invincible Smile
Geri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was using v2.03 too. It was working in skirmish mode for both sides and it was working for the GDI campaign too, but I did not check it in the Nod campaign. It may happen that it is not working there, but I do not play the game anymore and I cant check it out. Maybe if I will have a comp again, I check it.
abobo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww man really you don't play the game anymore? it looks like you just made the cheat/hack about 1 month ago or so ...

what has happened do you need a copy of the game or such? yea it does work on the GDI side but NOD it doesn't. do you sitll have the areas to search for it or anything.

This is such a great cheat for v2.03 and now the game is freeware so it would be great to be able to have to hack when it gets HARD on the HARD CAMPAIGNS, anything I can do to help or do you think you could please update it for the NOD side .... would be greatly appreciated Smile

thanks, i hope you can help
Geri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some technical problems thats the reason, but I have checked it again and I have added a god mode for the nod campaign, though I did not test it in details, it should work.

There is a problem though. When You start the nod campaign, a buggy or something is chasing Your soldiers and kill some of them, then You take control to start the mission. Well, in this part, if Your units are invincible, the buggy can't kill them and because of this, the program will crash.
So it is important to turn the god mode on only when You have taken control above Your units.

Also a second note: If You train a unit, it will be invincible with god mode. However if You just get it at the start of the mission for free, it may happen that the unit will be not invincible. If this would bother You, I have left the code in the table which is changing the health for the units. This way You can easily find the address of any units health, and freeze it.

The trainer can be downloaded from here:
http://szemelyesintegracio.mediacenter11.hu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=81:command-and-conquer-tiberian-sun-and-firestorm&catid=38:pc-game-cheats&Itemid=85

cc_sun_fixed.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  cc_sun_fixed.CT
 Filesize:  3.82 KB
 Downloaded:  1258 Time(s)

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.

Last edited by Geri on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
abobo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey man, thanks for this ..... i tested it today on a few NOD CAMPAIGN missions, seems to be working fine Smile

thanks for the tips included, I always make sure to turn-off god-mode at start of a mission and then at the ending to prevent any in-game problems. this seems to be working good so far, thanks really much for the super-fast update. I only tested NOD on the new file campaign i will test GDI also, thanks again.
Laughing
Geri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome
bandana
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geri wrote:
I am referring to Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun and Firestorm which is part of the C&C First Decade package. Now this game and the expansion can be downloaded from here:

http://www.gamershell.com/download_55872.shtml

Most likely other gaming sites are hosting this game too.

About other features, I can't do anything right now due to some major issues, like I dont have a computer and internet now etc.
When I have fixed these problems, I will have a look at it.

so the table is for this version? or do i need to update it?
Geri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The version which is in the first decade is v2.03 . So the trainer is working with that version.
bandana
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about the version that is supplied by gamershell? will the table work with it?
Geri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the free version of this game (which is on gamershell too) is ripped from the First Decade. So the table should work with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: