Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fruitflower Bot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Binaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
talkerzero
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Fruitflower Bot Reply with quote

Hello faggots, I'm going to teach you how to bot with Fruitflower Bot today.

Pre-requisites:
- Fruitflower Bot

What is Fruitflower Bot?
Fruitflower Bot is a bot unlike any other bot. Other bots have a restriction as to how many bots you can have & are predefined. (ie. a bot might only have auto-attack, auto-loot, and auto-skill) With this bot, you can have a virtually infinite amount of bots, limited only by memory. Here's a picture to demonstrate what I mean: [http://i29.tinypic.com/28bshft.jpg] As you can see, it's no longer a bunch of check boxes each with a predefined bot. Now the bot is dynamic, allowing you to customize, add, & delete your own bots, each with custom keys & delays.

Fruitflower Bot Basics
Adding a new bot: Click the 'New Bot' button & a pop-up window will appear. Fill out a description, enter the key you want to spam, and enter the delay you want to wait in between each key spam. Press OK. By default this new bot is turned on.
Deleting an existing bot: Select the bot you want to delete in the list, click the 'Delete Bot' button, & a confirmation message will appear. Click Yes. Note that this action is irreversible, meaning you shouldn't whine when you 'accidentally' delete a bot.
Editing an existing bot: You can't yet. I'll add this feature in the next version, if it ever comes out. (so far, I'm doubting that it will; anyway, since a bot only has three properties, it's not that hard to delete & re-add a bot)
Turn an existing bot on/off: Select the bot you want to delete in the list & click the 'Toggle' button.
Exiting Fruitflower Bot: When you press X, it will minimize itself to the system tray, a nice little feature I added to minimize screen obstruction. To really exit, right click the FFBot icon in the system tray (a rose) and click Exit.
Botting for MoopleStory: Go to Settings and tick 'Bot for M[oo]pleStory'.

Applying Concepts
Now I will show you how to make an auto-loot for any game. In this example, we will assume that the loot key is 'L' and that the loot delay should be 100.

1) Click Add Bot.
2) For Description, fill in anything you want.
3) For Key, enter the key 'L'.
4) For Delay, enter '100'.
5) Press OK.
6) To turn the bot on/off, select it in the list, and press Toggle.

And you're done!
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does this allow anything other than just mashing certain keys at set intervals?
Flyte
Peanuts!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not a bot, it's a glorified macro application. There is a difference; the primary one being a bot is intelligent.

Also, talking like an elitist doesn't suit you. I suggest you stop.
talkerzero
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slovach, uh, if you choose to look at it that way, then I guess not. Though, I thought I'd just post this here since there's nowhere else to post these small programs.

Athaem, no, it's not a "glorified macro application"; I prefer the term "customizable bot". Also, what are you on about, how am I talking like an elitist? Wikipedia:
Code:
Elitism is the belief or attitude that those individuals who are considered members of the elite—a select group of people with outstanding personal abilities, intellect, wealth, specialized training or experience, or other distinctive attributes—are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight or those who view their own views as so; whose views and/or actions are most likely to be constructive to society as a whole; or whose extraordinary skills, abilities or wisdom render them especially fit to govern.

When have I ever claimed to be better than anyone?
LolSalad
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Fruitflower Bot Reply with quote

talkerzero wrote:
Hello faggots

This comes across to me as if you think you're better than anyone else who views your topic.

Athaem also mentioned that a bot is intelligent and by that definition, it is not a 'customizable bot' but a 'customizable macro application'.

Edit: Oh wow, banned for 'DoS on site'. Now he thinks he's better than the forum itself Neutral

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Binaries All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: