Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gates-Online Studios - In Need of a Pixel Artist

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex4red
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Gates-Online Studios - In Need of a Pixel Artist Reply with quote

We are looking for an expert platform Pixel artist for the Sprites, pixel work, little of the scenery and a Graphical Designer for the user interface, title, character and other screens for our development team. So far our development Team consists of:

Graphical Web Designer.
Intermediate Artist.
Expert Programmer.

and me.. the Developer and leader

Little about Ourselves

We tagged along the old forums of Yo Yo Game Maker for an abundance of time and met our Web Designer on there, she was a bit of a beginner but in the end she turned out to help us tremendously. I personally got involved with our programmer through a CS programming class, we both aced it in high school. The last member of our trio was a former Pixel Artist very loyal to us, outstandingly amazing, he could cook up sketches like the scenery, items, equipments within days any and everything needed for an excellent RPG was in his hands. I'm the leader, you can say, a mediocre Pixel Artist and a programmer of more than 2 languages. I've gone through years of experience under many projects; Endless, Valor, TFG, Atlas.

Due to unfortunate circumstances after M@PIe story threatened to sue us, we just killed the M@pleFury project and we disbanded our squad. Pixel Artist, Ben, fled to England to study plants leaving us behind.

Now were back.

After 8 months, we formed our old team back without Ben and we're formulating a project from scratch. We are entering the development stage on Friday after we rack up a Pixel Artist, then we are resurrecting the forums created by our Web Designer to introduce for the community in the future.

If you join..

-You'll be notified of the Development Staff's Names, Info, Email etc.
-You will be accepted into a project that might make millions one day.
-You'll have lots of fun
-Due to Copyright Reasons, we'll give you the title of the game and other information as you join.
-Development will be persistent, very, very fast. (believe me)
-Money made from the game will be associated within the Team. You will get your fair share depending on your job.

We havethe most devoted friendly staff you can get. We have the top skills, and qualifications, we're just in the need of an Artist, maybe 2 if we're lucky. If your looking for a serious team, here you go. Will you join us?

-------edit-------
although the site is not finished I'll still post it.
http://www.gatesonline.webs.com
http://www.gatesonline.wordpress.com

PM me.
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for posting more than 2 sentences, this request will be taken seriously!
Let me first off say your web designer is still a bit green, I was not impressed by your website.
I'm not a pixel artist, but a developer myself, so I can be sure when I say your team has a amateur look and feel.
Alex4red
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Thank you for posting more than 2 sentences, this request will be taken seriously!
Let me first off say your web designer is still a bit green, I was not impressed by your website.
I'm not a pixel artist, but a developer myself, so I can be sure when I say your team has a amateur look and feel.

I'm sorry for the up-tightness on my Forum Topic, but yea were aiming on a successful project, if you read on the wordpress it clearly shows that we aren't making a real website with an actual domain, basically we're just saving money. Why pay for a site to gather community so early in development? What's that gonna do? It's only there for information.
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex4red wrote:
I'm sorry for the up-tightness on my Forum Topic, but yea were aiming on a successful project, if you read on the wordpress it clearly shows that we aren't making a real website with an actual domain, basically we're just saving money. Why pay for a site to gather community so early in development? What's that gonna do? It's only there for information.

I wasn't referring to the fact that you're using a free host, I'm talking about the web design itself.
Alex4red
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Alex4red wrote:

I wasn't referring to the fact that you're using a free host, I'm talking about the web design itself.

Well, the web design is only temporary- we're working on it right now. Lets just focus on the game itself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Game Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: