Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Direct3D programmer(s) needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Direct3D programmer(s) needed Reply with quote

If anyone knows a bit about direct3D programming and think they could do some interesting things with the ability to hook every api, object and method of those objects, then please let me know.
I've made a easy to use framework for hooking those api's and methods.

I'm also experimenting with direct3D myself, but I'm not nearly experienced enough to do nice tricks with it. (Think about a single untextured cube that spins arround)

I've already made a change so models are always bright, and removed the fog. (some basic SetRenderState hooks) I've also made a hack so everything is transparent
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little update :I've already put in a option to increase the far clipping plane, and added a zoom option. (good for sniping)

But if you can do better things with a hook to every function and method you want, before and after the real function is called, having the possibility to change the parameters the game gives to direct3d, then just tell me...
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind, I learned enough about direct3d to write a aimbot and add several other interesting things.

Expect this in the next version of CE.

Yes, It's going to be a universal aimbot, but will require some calibrating yourself before you can use it. (those calibrations can be savable, so dont worry)

edit:
Universal is a too big word, the current beta only does directx 8, and i'll port it soon enough to directx 9 (not too many changes between 8 and 9), and perhaps also dx7 if I have time. (now that IS a big differense so I dont know for sure)
And perhaps one day also opengl, but there are already enough opengl aimbot/triggerbots out(So not much of a challenge)
wasjetzt
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Awesome Job! Reply with quote

I've seen some of the stuff that goes into directx programming (normally it takes a lot of work just to initailize the screen). I am in no way an expert, but this sounds like quite an acomplishment - very sweet! Can't wait for it to come out. I wonder if anyone reads the General Discussion?
emperor
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read it, i check for new post here every day...fortunately the colored symbols quickly indicate if there was anything new posted.
I agree this is a great accomplishment but if i keep praising him for everything he'll eventually get annoyed...i think...cuz i've already made so many useless posts...
edit:btw dark if you read this...i wanted to tell you something...you've misspelled the world "which" and wrote "wich" in your english version of CE...fix this somewhen...
the_brilliance
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.angelcode.com/refdb/list.asp?list=allrsrc&description=no

Look Up Win32 Programming
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

emperor wrote:
edit:btw dark if you read this...i wanted to tell you something...you've misspelled the world "which" and wrote "wich" in your english version of CE...fix this somewhen...

Ok, i'll try to find it and fix it.
emperor
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

find it? sorry my bad... i thought you had a possiblity of searching for the word...
i remember it was one of the error messages.
it had some text with "scan never started" . It was some kind of error message that said something that the scan couldn't be canceled which (wich) makes it think the scan never started...sorry that i don't remember well where it was anymore.
edit: i searched for it and found it.
it's as following:
Extreme scan failed! The remote scan routine didn't tell me how to cancel the scan, wich makes me believe the scan never started.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: