Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bluegh new section, new moderator, not-so-new art.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S3NSA
:3

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Bluegh new section, new moderator, not-so-new art. Reply with quote

Urgh well I'm afraid this isn't going to be a particularly long introduction (but, seriously, who doesn't know me already?), I finished the first year of my degree yesterday and followed up with a nice dose of house party. Police shut it down around 1:30am or something which sucked but was still good. Got wasted then had three bouts of laughing gas (hardcore, inorite) and was pretty fucked past that, still am a bit but sobering up (fuck it's 8am ;__;, why aren't I sleeping). Heck even lost my house keys but w/e, onto the intro.

I am S3NSA aka Max, the moderator of this divine new section. I'm currently going into the second year of a Ba(Hons) Graphic Design degree which I am thoroughly enjoying (bar fucking flash and it's faggotry, but that's where CrisNMP and Katana save my ass) so an Art section here is something I have wanted for a long time, and it's good to see DB finally implemented it. Now I am glad it is an Art forum here and not a GFX one, that's because whenever an art section gets labeled as GFX it instantly seems to block out the notion of posting anything other than signatures. I don't want that, which is why alongside having a SOTW (which won't have themes like comic book heroes and NARUTOMENGPZ I assure you) I'm making sure to introduce some new concepts like LPOTF (Large Piece of the Fortnight) as well as getting people to veer into different types of art (other than lolscanlines), because to be honest, we have some brilliant artists here, most of which will help people 4oD style (that's on demand for all you non britfags). For example if you need a hand with flash (or you could always uninstall it, there is that option!!) or pixel art hit up CrisNMP and he'll give you a few pointers.

We don't need to be a carbon copy of all the other forums, if you have drawings, paintings, models, photography, film or sculptures feel free to post them, never be intimidated by the amount of digital artwork you see here, it's always refreshing to see something new.

Now onto some of my stuff, all of this is from last summer and early September. I can't be bothered to upload/find most of my work made during uni right now and the book on Art Nouveau me and six others made and designed is with Lor ( http://img3.abload.de/img/brwase2x.png ) up in Brighton so it'll be awhile before I can get snaps of that.

However enjoi what you see, feel free to C&C although it's been pretty much done to death since by various forums, including this one. I haven't done an LP since these yet as I've been having to do more industry-based stuff as of late (logo design, magazine spreads, book design, book creation, A1 poster creation, presentations etc) and since I recently had HDD failure, I have a naked photoshop, which is fun for some but although I'm not a brushfag (far from it) I do lack motivation after losing the sets I created from ink drops and various other methods. But eh, I'll get back into it when I can be bothered to download and/or make more.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot.

Last edited by S3NSA on Mon May 18, 2009 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen some of that before, beautiful work :3
Nice intro, although loads of people here already know you <3
CrisNMP
Fun Supervisor

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome work, glad to have you as the art mod Razz
Quote:
For example if you need a hand with flash (or you could always uninstall it, there is that option!!) or pixel art hit up CrisNMP and he'll give you a few pointers.

Yes.

BENBENBENBENBENBENBENBEN
r34p3r

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love your designs. Have you happened to my flash designs yet? Here.
I will have to do a proper animation sometime. I always have been planning to I just find school work imposes and when I do have the time something pops up.

I would love to see a collab happen with everyone's art style in play.
Kronos

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice intro, i love ur works, and the way u use c4ds, i hope i can do that.. Shocked
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

c4d-o-holic Smile great works.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a cool design. :D
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this stickied? >Sad
S3NSA
:3

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marc Dutroux wrote:
Why is this stickied? >Sad

Try reading it, why not?

ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max, read my PM to you please? Neutral
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Art All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: