Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My creations. (Will Update)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Strathe
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: My creations. (Will Update) Reply with quote

Hello.
So i've been making some random stuff on paint before, starting from anything and nothing.

Here's something i made for my band recently (although i had to move so i'm not starting the band with them) :

I know i can re-arrange some but i don't see the point since they're probably gonna use it.

Another thing i made some years ago, starting off with just this picture :

http://www.nautiljon.com/images/galerie/animes_-_mangas/hellsing/hellsing_15.jpg

=====>

And something i made in 5 mins just now using photoshop for the first or 2nd time :

Okay i know it kind of sucks but hey i'm just starting :3
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seven Faults :-
My question is, did you make these from scratch? If so you've done a remarkable job and you should probably try doing things like that in the future, but with Photoshop to improve the quality. If not, they're good but I'd really have to know how you actually made them. I like the first one the best because it's better for a logo than having terrible text over the top of it (Which in my opinion ruin it).

Shadows of Reality :-
Not really much to say about this.. But the text suits the theme (I think) and the only thing I can critisize is the gay blur thing it has and the bad quality (Probably because of said blur).

Kuroshitsuji :-
You haven't really done much except put a render/stock in the background and paste a C4D of some sort over the top of it. I can't critisize this.
Strathe
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connor wrote:
My question is, did you make these from scratch? If so you've done a remarkable job and you should probably try doing things like that in the future, but with Photoshop to improve the quality. If not, they're good but I'd really have to know how you actually made them. I like the first one the best because it's better for a logo than having terrible text over the top of it (Which in my opinion ruin it).

Not really much to say about this.. But the text suits the theme (I think) and the only thing I can critisize is the gay blur thing it has and the bad quality (Probably because of said blur).

You haven't really done much except put a render/stock in the background and paste a C4D of some sort over the top of it. I can't critisize this.

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Yeah, i'm just gonna keep the first one and try to improve it with photoshop. I made it starting from a background picture, it must be somewhere on my external hard disk so once i find it i'll post what i made it with.

I've still got the non-blurred picture from when making it :

Without text*

With text*

Any advice to make it better?

I just needed a sig instead of the CEF logo, so i made this one in 1-2 mins. Radiant + 2 Renders and voila. Lol.

Think i'm gonna try to make a sig with that render :

though i'm a lil' lazy right now.

:3
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strathe X wrote:
Connor wrote:

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Yeah, i'm just gonna keep the first one and try to improve it with photoshop. I made it starting from a background picture, it must be somewhere on my external hard disk so once i find it i'll post what i made it with.

I've still got the non-blurred picture from when making it :

Without text*

With text*

Any advice to make it better?

I just needed a sig instead of the CEF logo, so i made this one in 1-2 mins. Radiant + 2 Renders and voila. Lol.

Think i'm gonna try to make a sig with that render :

though i'm a lil' lazy right now.

:3

You're very welcome. Well, if you need any help making a sig just contact me @ MSN or in the CEF IRC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Art All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: