Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW to cheat engine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graeme122
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: NEW to cheat engine Reply with quote

Im new to cheat engine and iv tried the tutorial but i dont get it all i want is cheats for rollercoaster tycoon 3 could someone give me a hand
Cronos
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what kind of hack do you want ? if you want like, ill guess that you want infinite gold... ill tell you how to do it. first open CE, and target rollercoaster process. Now if you have like 300 gold, type 300 on the thing next to where it say "Hex" with a checkbox, now hit first scan. you should end with alot of value so if you dont see them in the adress menu that's ok but you should see that it say like "found: 330392" or something like that, now buy a roller coaster, let's say you have now 150 gold, type 150 and hit next search, you should have way less value now, do the same process until you got one value or 2, doublie click them and froze them at the money you would like to have Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: