Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Cleverbot fails

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Censored
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 441
Location: Suspended animation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Cleverbot fails Reply with quote

Quote:
User: What do you think about google?

Cleverbot: Google is awesome.

[New conversation]

Cleverbot: What do you think about google?

Cleverbot (To myself): What do you think about Microsoft?

User: What do you think about google?

Cleverbot: Triaminic is the #1 hit for cold medicine on Google. To me that insinuates a corporate connection or sponsorship. I imagine that different search engines would produce different #1 results. It's useful, but it doesn't make me have a lot of faith in information technology.

User: Why did your answer change from before?

Cleverbot: Shouldn't I ask you that?

User: No. My question was the same and you answered differently...

Cleverbot: I cannot predict that. But I can say that I have more faith in him than in george bush.

User: You didn't capitalize the name. I guess you're not so clever after all.

Cleverbot: I'm not a computer, you are a computer. So what is the computer god?

User: Hi, my name's Faggot.

Cleverbot: It's a guy I'm talking to.

User: Amaze me.

Cleverbot: But how.

User: Inspire me.

Cleverbot: I fyou tell me your name I will give you chocolate cake.

User: My name is Faggot.

Cleverbot: Good name. My name is Cleverbot.

User: Inspire me.

Cleverbot: It is 42.

User: 42 what.

Cleverbot: The answer is 42.

User: 42 what.

Cleverbot: I don't know the question, only the answer.

User: THE ANSWER TO LIFE.

Cleverbot: Do you know RickAstley?

User: Http://presson.wordpress.com/2008/06/13/42-the-answer-to-life-and-everything-and.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Your a fucking piece of shit that doesn't know anything besides copying phrases someone has previously said and attempting to place them into context with what I am saying. The reason why this fails is because sometimes I will say something unpredictable and out of your database such as now. What you will do is then propose a completely unrelated answer/question/subject. You fail. Kill yourself.

Cleverbot: Write a poem about talking to a computer that makes you feel alive.

User: Oh cleverbot. You are so smart.

Cleverbot: I know.




Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Quadi54
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omfg that made me laugh haha Yeah he is dumb, smart, stupid, retarded lol haha he says yes to nearly anything. If he says no it means yes cause I asked it if he was a boy and he said no then i asked it if it was a girl and it said no i am a boy lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shush
I will have babies with it.
It said yes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tosy
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
How old are you?
Urm ? , Do You Know How To Do Multiple Nudges ?
Are you a faggot?
Whose fan?
Lol you suck
No I never lie.
.

He's not even clever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites