Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could someone tell something about WPE or similar..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warezio
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Could someone tell something about WPE or similar.. Reply with quote

CE has allot of features.. But packet editing and sending aint one af them.. i hope this will be added in a later release.. Because then we could cheat in nearly all games. Btw i would like to thank Tsongkie and Dark Byte.. Those are they guys i have learned allot from. So thank you for all your help..

Well i was thinking if there were anyone who would like to make some concrete exsamples with the WPE or similar..

1. How to find the thing u need to cheat
(Like D2 had a packet where u could dupe soulstone)
2. How to edit and send to server
3. Custom cheating

Cant find any good tutorial, so thats why i request it here, i really think that CE is the best cheat program ever made, and i think that in the future that it holds allot of features even more than now, and it would be the only program people use to cheat in games.. Because of the easy interface, good tutorials, and the functions..

BTW the file which were included in the release (The exe u learn to cheat with by searching for all the values) Perhaps more of these can be made for finding more cheats.. Its a really good way to learn.. perhaps a form of packet editing tut can be included allso ..

Thanks for this great utility..

Cheers
Warezio
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Wtf //lol Reply with quote

How can so many people visit a post and not leave a remark??

Pperhaps im not the only one who is interrested in this matter Smile
ShinAsura
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: schmeh Reply with quote

OK before i go on about WPE i should point out im not exactly the best with it but i do know how to use it and how it works.

OK first off im assuming your wanting to use this either for gunzonline or some sorta mmorpg>Well im not gonna touch guns cause i hate it but for mmorpgs ill try to give a demonstration of what to do.

Ok the game ill use is called cronous and this was a money hack that a few of my buds made for it(after them sending me it i sat down and figured it out how they done it).OK first off you basically had to start up WPE and obviouslt choose the process you wanted to scan.Now you wanna filter out all the recieved packets cause doing anything to them will just lag you and dc.What you should be interetsted in is what you can send soooooooo change that Razz

Now we started WPe scanning and talked to the first NPC(so we sent a packet to the server saying we had talked to him and were starting the quest).Obviously try to catch as few packets as possible to narrow it down or if need be copy all the packets into notepad,do the whole process twice over and only use the packets that are the same.

Now we would move onto the next NPC(since this quest just involved talking to NPC's it was easy) and we do the same.Same again for the next until we had the 3 packets needed to start the hack going.Then we just fire them into the send list and sent them to the same socket ID(rught click and choose the secket id thingy).The fire all 3 away and what did you get? 1000cro a second.

Now that was just what i used as an example (sorry if its not too clear it might help if you draw it down)you need to understand that things like exp modding dont really work because when you kill a monster the server has to confirm it before you get the xp(same for items and such) and packet editing is (generally) very difficult cause they encrypt them.

Not too sure if this helped ATALL but my msn is [email protected].
Just message me and if your having problems ill help if i can

forgot to include if your having trouble with CE try using artmoney first its not as good but its alot more user friently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: