Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DotA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zyndr0m
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bryan2394 wrote:
zyndr0m wrote:
actually it does, "KILL-STEAL" its obvious what the meaning of it means.

it doesn't exist for the fact that stealing from your team mate only happens when your team mate is so greedy that he claims and whines that you stole his kills...

So you say in a 1vs1 battle, u bring somone down to 10% hp and u can easily kill him with 1 blow. And your stupid team8 decides to "KILL-STEAL" you for the gold split, aint that considering KILL-STEAL?

(your team8 comes from nowhere, and decides to take the opportunity to split the gold, also not to mention that he haven't done anything on your easy 1hk target.)

aww well, might aswell just be me since i only play public most of the time.

and wth has last hitting to do with kill stealing? :S, for the sake of god...
benlue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is kill-stealing in DotA.. In pro games, they try to not to kill steal unless they know the enemy can safely run back then they can step in and take the kill. Notice how people usually go "Sorry for the ks".

Last hitting is a totally different story from kill-stealing. Last-hitting is usually based on the creeps not enemy heroes.

DotA may be a team game but kill-stealing still exists..
Clairenix
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zyndr0m wrote:
bryan2394 wrote:
zyndr0m wrote:

it doesn't exist for the fact that stealing from your team mate only happens when your team mate is so greedy that he claims and whines that you stole his kills...

So you say in a 1vs1 battle, u bring somone down to 10% hp and u can easily kill him with 1 blow. And your stupid team8 decides to "KILL-STEAL" you for the gold split, aint that considering KILL-STEAL?

(your team8 comes from nowhere, and decides to take the opportunity to split the gold, also not to mention that he haven't done anything on your easy 1hk target.)

In a 1 vs 1 battle you have no teammates? so I don't get you...

anyway seriously when I play I don't care if my teammate comes out from no where and kills my kill cause it doesn't really matter it will only cause problems and its for the good of the team..

and you last question? the last hitting thing...

you can't steal a kill if you didn't last hit right????? hahahaha

I post too much

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlue wrote:
There is kill-stealing in DotA.. In pro games, they try to not to kill steal unless they know the enemy can safely run back then they can step in and take the kill. Notice how people usually go "Sorry for the ks".

Last hitting is a totally different story from kill-stealing. Last-hitting is usually based on the creeps not enemy heroes.

DotA may be a team game but kill-stealing still exists..

You sir, wins a 2.girls.1.cup trophy!

bryan2394 wrote:
zyndr0m wrote:
bryan2394 wrote:
zyndr0m wrote:

In a 1 vs 1 battle you have no teammates? so I don't get you...

anyway seriously when I play I don't care if my teammate comes out from no where and kills my kill cause it doesn't really matter it will only cause problems and its for the good of the team..

and you last question? the last hitting thing...

you can't steal a kill if you didn't last hit right????? hahahaha

God, how much more do i have to stress about this "kill-stealing" IF YOU ARE IN A 1VS1 BATTLE, THAT MEANS THERE IS NO TEAM8S THAT ARE CLOSE TO YOU WHO CAN HELP YOU. BUT SINCE A 1VS1 BATTLE CAN TURN INTO A CHASE SCENARIO A TEAM8 MIGHT COME AND TAKE UR FRAG.

thats what i meant with 1vs1.

And your answer for the last sentence has nothing to do with the question.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: