Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheat Problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
picclo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Cheat Problems Reply with quote

I Make a Shotgun cheat with 1000 bullets....it works when im on my own.....but when sumone joins the server it messes up...it stops working and i cant find the adress for it ne more ....ne one know what i should do....cuz cheats usually work when theres ppl in the server......
me
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like the cyclic redundancy check,(CRC)

it makes the games see your cheat as an error or as the cheat that it is,

the games that use CRC send messages between the client and server machines and does lots and lots of checks on ammo health position etc, of all the players, and if the games restarts and the addresses change that is because DMA (dynamic memory allocation)

that just means the addresses use pointers to randomly set addresses for your health and ammo, and all that,

some online gamers have used position cheats (well a lot of online gamers actually),

some to get above the game or into walls, or under the game so you can shoot up through the floor,

as well as aimbots see-through wall cheats(z buffer) wireframe,and fullbright (make sprites glow) ,as darkbyte has built into cheat engine,

I think the asus motherboard had that in a few years ago but don't know if they still do it,( the see-through walls and fullbright not the aimbot),

the thing is the video cheats like aimbots fullbright see-through walls are still usable in a lot of online games, ammo and health cheats are a different kettle of fish,

you need to be a creative hacker to use them cheats in a CRC or punkbuster game, it looks like the gaming world has got a fast growing anti-cheat industry, which is fair enough,

some people use a cheat that makes you appear to the other players
in the wrong position,
so if you are actually in position x,
the other players see you at position y, if you get what I mean,

you might even be in position z ( up in the air or under ground ),

anyway the thing is to try all sorts of things, and don't be surprised if an online cheat don't work as it did while there was no one around to shoot,

try out the video cheats , the fullbright and z buffer wireframe,

that is if they are 3d games using directx by the way( change to 3dnow for example in the games video settings),

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey......could ne one give me sum help with halo trial hacking...like.....Instant message me and help me...cuz i keep playin around but i can never get ne thing.......i just need 2 get a little start and after the start ill b good....my msn is [email protected] and my AIM is skatapunk3o05................please help me............
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: