Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

debugging an allready debugged proces problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gahyomo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: debugging an allready debugged proces problem Reply with quote

Hi there,

First of all I wanna say im a newbie at hackin cheatin or whatever (always used other ppls programs), I downloaded cheat engine yesterday cuz of the dc from maplestory from the new patch. Started looking in forums and stuff eventually I ended up here. Opening your program for the first time i looked all the options, push a button here push a button there and found it somewhat complicated. With help of your little tutorial I learned how to kinda familiarize just a little with the hackin imviroment, but still i have little knowledge what im doing and still have big question marks for terms like pointers and freeze debug attachments.

Coming back to your debug an allready debugged proces problem maple story guide, I followed all the points u gave me throughly and like many others got stuck at the attachment debugger issue. Tried for about 4 hours on my own if I could eventually fix the d/c problem, I upgraded my win 2k to a win xp with sp2, but sadly everything i tried didn't work

I know most people who can make hacks don't really wanna help beginners and u rather see me stand on my own without relying on other ppls help, because the programs released on some site arent gonna last forever and eventually i have to stand on my own. I too would like to see that, but pls at least redirect me with a link to a site which explains how this all works in steps, i gotta have some basic knowledge (btw from what i saw on this site are questions from ppl who allready can hack, so i really start to question myself if cheat engine is for beginners like me)

Anyway if ur willing to help pls post, with link to tutorials or help me further with the attach debugging would be greatly appreciated.

ad me on my msn if u want to help me in private

im running on a pentium M with win xp sp2
thx in advance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: