Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP!!~~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowmen
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: HELP!!~~ Reply with quote

can anybody teach me how to use the cheat engine?!?i'm getting confused... Embarassed
Scathe
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

search button
it works
dont be afraid

<Moose> they will call me beard penis
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tom
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Genrel uses of Cheat egine Reply with quote

Cheat egine is a vely basic hacking program speed hacking explains its self put the speed to what ever you want, like speed means well hopefully i don't have to say but to peaple who don't know what it mean its mean the Movement of the player how fast or how slow; The sleep button you can figer out that by expermenting with it.

Right hear is the basic hacking tips to hack something you have to find something to hack like health armer ammo level ect ect...., I will be working with health. Find out the amount of heal let's say 100 put it into the value box type 100 then press first scan, it will come up addresses if there are too many it will tell you them on top of the adresses box. to shorten the addresses get hurt that will decrease your health to let's say 95 then type 95 and click next scan and it will get rid of alot more addresses. if it doesn't show how much of your health we are starting from scratch again, change the box under value unknown ammount . then click new scan and let it scan get
Tom
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: 2nd half Reply with quote

You'll get alot of addresses, get hurt and then change the unknown value to decrees value click next scan then it will narrow down the adresses then get hurt again and it will norrow them down again do this untill you get about 10 ti 3 adresses.

Your loyal helper hacker tom.
snowmen
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i mean what do i do??what is get hurt?? Embarassed Crying or Very sad
MrMohammed
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, if you are too arogent to use the built in tut that comes with cheatengine, then don't even bother with this. the tut that comes with cheatengine is the complete basics of memory editing. now, in better terms, "get hurt" means "take damage" or "get less hp".
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok fine now....can anybody just tell me what to do to hack???example like open what files first den press what etc etc...i know this is ridicules but pleassee help me...
Glest
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, use the tutorial. If you can't, then you're to stupid to use CE in the first place and you'll never be able to learn.

Reprograming in C++
Computer Piano
*Not done yet*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: