Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

packet sniffing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrMohammed
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: packet sniffing Reply with quote

well, i've been playing around with some packet sniffing, just need to get myself another harddrive for my spare computer. and now i would like to know what a good program is called that hosts another computer on your desktop. i had one a while ago but i forgot what it was called. anyway, i would appreciate some help.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not quite sure what you meant by host another computer on your desktop unless you mean remote desktop Question just look in windows help for how to use that, ( I got all my remote stuff disabled to keep bogie men out of my pc)

if you mean virtual machine program that will let you run other operating systems on your pc then you can get a free version of that from Arrow http://www.vmware.com/

you cannot create the the virtual os with the free version but you can download and run systems so you can try out linux in a virtual machine for instance Idea

if your talking about hacking someone elses pc though its a very naughty thing to do and you will have to stay behind after class and write out a thousand times I must not be naughty Cool

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao, well i already tried VMWare... the free version. and there are always ways around free versions. i got windows XP running on my VMWare and yes packet sniffing works on a virtual desktop. i'm using ethereal, pretty nifty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: