Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

!!IMPORTANT!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
XtReMeImPoRt2NR
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: !!IMPORTANT!! Reply with quote

hey this is for CE to upragde next version i know i know i should upgrade to windows XP but im tring to make my comp last but anyways u need to fix CE for windows 98 users because u cant make it stealth u cant see the right sde where the ce sign is where the options is like on xp plz plz i beg u fix this for us windows 95,98 users thx

BLOW THE FUCKIN IRAQI'S UP
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but I really hate windows 9X and especially the people that use it. So to piss them off I disabled stealthmode for them. Just like that.

OK, to be honest stealthmode for win9x requires a completly different approach than what is used for win2k (especially the usermode stealthmode which isn't possible in 9x, at least not the way I do it). To get it to work in win9x I'd have to get into VXD writing, and thats about as much fun and usefull as learning how to use punchcards to input in those old computers. (But, the source is downloadable and if someone is bored enough, they could do it...)

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
djcougar
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like yo mamma wrote:
Heyyyyyy, whats wrong with Win98 you hater! I have it, and it doesn't have that extra BE that I don't need like XP does, its fast, and does everything except for CE stuff (thank god I don't use CE lol)

Really, what is wrong with it? When I get a new computer, imma get one without a OS, and then load thiss extra copy of Win98 I have onto it!

man win9x are just crap
if you dont like xp as i dont either, go win2000 everything you really need without the mumbo jumbo on xp

XtReMeImPoRt2NR
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkbyte u mustve had windows 9 b4 so dont even say anything about 98 because i gotta pay for my own crap im not spoiled and have a mega computer like evryone else but dark byte i know u could do that and if u need any help doing it i could help u because i am a programmer and know alot about c and c++ and all that visual sh!t but i will personaly help u but plz we really need stealth mode or to just scroll over to see it plz l8er

BLOW THE FUCKIN IRAQI'S UP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: